Dorm room and apologies

You finally moved into the dorms and holy shit they were amazing! You were told to finally settle into your rooms and make them your own which you was excited about. So after a short while you had decorated your room and went down to the common room where you was bombarded by Mina.

"Y/N! We are going to go around everyone's rooms, minus Mineta, and hold a competition on who has the best room!" She says excitedly.

"Sounds good! Let's go!" You say smiling and following everyone.

--------

Everyone minus a couple had shown their room and of course you giggled at Izuku's All might room and were shocked by your boyfriend's room alongside everyone else. Now it was time for your room, everyone watched you open your door and stared in awe as they entered.

(Thought this looked cute but you can change it if you wanna, also I know the rooms are a bit small in the anime but meh)

"Your room is soo cute!!!" Mina squealed.

"It's very minimal aswell, but it's cozy" Izuku says.

"Tch she has always been like this. You extras should see her room at home" your brother says pulling out his phone and showing them.

 You extras should see her room at home" your brother says pulling out his phone and showing them

(Room back at home)

"Holy hell! Is that a chandelier?!" Kaminari asks.

"Yeah, not my choice entirely. My mom brought it for me to spice up my room. I thought it was a sweet gesture even if it was a bit too much for me" you say.

"Well! I think we should go back to the common room and vote!" Mina piped up to which everyone agreed and left.

Before you leave the room Shoto stops you and shuts the door. You look at him confused before he pulls you close and hugs you tightly.

"I missed you Soo much" he says.

"I missed you too Sho" you reply with a smile.

He let's go of you and placed a hand on your cheek as he stares into your eyes. You stare back with a smile smile and notice him glance at your lips.

"Sho...just kiss me" you tell him.

He let's out a small chuckle before slamming his lips onto yours. You kiss him back running your fingers into his hair while he places his hands in your hips deepening the kiss. Before it got too heated there was a pounding on your bedroom door.

"OI DUMBASSES GET DOWN STAIRS!" your brother shouts through the door.

You sigh and look at your boyfriend with a smile.

"Let's go join the chaos"

--------

Your all downstairs eating and chatting, once you were finished you and Momo were washing up the dishes in silence till she spoke.

"I'm sorry..." She said making you look at her surprised "I'm sorry for what I said and did....I just got Soo used to getting what I want and when I couldn't....it angered me...I was selfish...please forgive me"

You watch as tears fall down her face her knuckles turning white from her grip on the counter as she stares at it. You put down the bowl and tea towel before pulling her into a tight hug making her gasp a little.

"I forgive you..." You tell her.

She lets out a small sob and hugs you back.

"Thank you...your too kind" she chokes out.

You smile as you rub her back gently.

"Don't mention it...come on. Let's finish cleaning then get back to the others. I think their planning for us to watch a movie" you say letting go of her.

She nods and you both finish cleaning the dishes then join the others with a smile.