Back to school

You finally make it home after the internship to find you parents aren't home yet. But your brother on the other hand sprinted downstairs and engulfed you in a hug.

"You fucking dumbass!" He exclaims.

"So uh you saw?" You ask as he grabs your shoulders putting you at arm's length.

"Of course I saw it you fucking idiot! Who didn't?! That asshole basically exposed you to the fucking whole if Japan!" He says with a raised voice that has hints of worry and panic.

"Oh? So that's why people get staring and muttering at me?" You say as you think about your journey back.

"Grr stop acting like that?!" Your brother shouts snapping you back into the moment.

"Look Suki, whether I like it or not it's happened and Stain is now dead. The main thing is that I wasn't alone and was kept safe. So please calm down, I'm tired and my body aches" you say as you turn to walk off before your brother stops you.

"IS THAT A HICKEY?!" he screams as he points out the hickey Shoto left in you before he went home.

"Oh shit..." Is all you can say.

"IM GONNA KILL THAT DAMN ICYHOT!"

"SUKI NO!!"
-------

It's finally Monday and everyone is back to school. You will admit that since the incident a few days ago you have become closer friends with Iida and after begging he agreed to sort a date for you to go see his brother. You felt bad and as much as Iida says you don't need to you still feel obligated to apologize to Tensei.

Currently your walking side by side with Iida and chatting about how his weekend has been after the internship when you enter the class room to see Kaminari acting a bit too hyped over the fan made Stain video that had been blasted all over the internet. You and Iida stand there frozen, your mouth opened slightly in shock by the pure idiocy of the living Pikachu. A few classmates stop him and nutter some stuff making him turn to us and frown before profusely apologizing which you brush off.
You see Momo talking to Uraraka and Jiro who then freeze and look at you.

"Hey guys, how was your internships?" You ask with a smile but it turns to a frown when they move back slightly while Momo glares a bit at you.

"U-umm it was good" Ochako mumbles before scurrying off to Izuku and Iida.

You turn to the other two who look at you silently before turning their backs to you and moving away. That's when you notice apart from your brother, Kaminari, Izuku, Iida and Shoto everyone had been keeping a bit of distance from you. A small sigh escapes your lips and you sit at your desk silently.

I knew this was going to happen..fuck sake you thought.

The bell rings and of course Aizawa crawls in with his sleeping bag and looks at use as he leaves the warmness of his cocoon and stands at the podium.

"I know your still ruled up from your internships and what has recently been told on the news but I need you to listen" he says "but in a few weeks you will be having your final exams for the year then there will be a training camp in the summer. If you don't pass you won't come to the camp"

Great another thing to add to my stress levels.