A day off part 1

Today was the first day off after the festival. You were granted 3 days to have off to recuperate from it all it was currently 10am and you were just chilling in your room until your phone rang. You look to see it's your favourite sunshine boy.

"Hey Zuku!"

"Hi Y/N! I was wondering what we are doing today?"

"Uh not alot, what's up?"

"Oh uh a few of us were going to go to a park to hang out and have picnic so I was wondering if you and Kacchan wanted to come?"

"Sounds fun. I will but I doubt Suki will come because he is still in a foul mood. Who is going to be there?"

"Ah yeah I understand, he wasn't very pleased so it is best to leave him be. Also it's just me, Ochako, Iida and Shoto coming"

You froze as you heared his name. On one hand you don't want to let down Zuku cause you barely hung out since UA started but on the other you can't be around Shoto because Momo might use what she found out against me and if I had a third hand I wouldn't know what Endeavour would do.

"Y/N? Hello?"

"Oh uh sorry Zuku I zoned out for a second hehe. Um yeah I'm going to come"

"Awesome, I will meet you there in let's say 30 minute?"

"Sounds good! Want me to bring anything?"

"Just yourself is fine! See you in a bit!"

The phone hangs up and you chuckle to yourself. You get up and search for your for an outfit then put it on quickly and style your hair.

 You get up and search for your for an outfit then put it on quickly and style your hair

(Outfit I had in mind)

Once you were done you put in your wallet and phone with headphones in your bag spritzed on some perfume and headed downstairs letting your mom and dad know where your going then headed out.

-----
After a short time you made it to the park and looked around for the mop of green hair from the broccoli boy and after a few minutes you spot them in a grassy area.

"Y/N!" Ochako jumps up, runs over and hugs you.

"Hi Ochako!" You say with a giggle while you hug her back.

"Greetings Bakugou" Iida say

"Hello" Shoto also says

You wave to the two boys and smile then turn to Izuku.

"Hi Zuku" you sit next to him and give him a side hug which he returns.

"Hi Y/N gad you made it" he says as he hands you your F/D.

"Ooh thanks" you open your drink and take a sip "so, what's the plan?"

"Well we decided to just chill out for a bit and get to know eachother more and just see how it goes from there" Izuku says.

"Oh! Let's play truth or dare!" Ochako says.

"Isn't that a game for kids?" You also

"Why Y/N? You scared?" She says with a giggle.

"Hell no! Let's do this! Iida, you tell me off about my language I will hide your glasses" you say quickly when you see the navy haired boy open his mouth.

"Wooh! You guys in?" The pink cheeked girl asks and the boys shrug and nod.

"Cool I will start! Y/N truth or dare?" Ochako asks.

"Hmm truth" you say.

"Okay, I will start off easy. Are you actually related to Bakugou?" She asks.

"Legally yes, biologically no. I'm adopted and older by 7 months" you tell her.

"Woah, later I need more information" she says feeling more curious.

"Will do. Now it's my turn. Zuku. Truth or dare?" You ask with a smirk.

"Uh umm...dare?" He asks unsure and you grin "oh no..."

"I dare you to kiss Iida on the cheek!" You say with a chuckle.

"W-what?!" Your green haired friend questions in shock.

"Yo it cool it ain't gay to kiss the homies goodnight so it shouldn't be gay now cause your wearing sock to" you state while Izuku and Iida sweat drop.

"You got to stop being around Kaminari" you hear the boy mutter "Iida? Do you umm do you mind?"

"For the sake of rules and the game you may" Iida responds.

You quickly get your phone out and as Izuku kisses his cheek you snap a quick picture and you and Ochako start laughing hard to the point you fell backwards clutching your stomach.

"That was such a good picture! I have blackmail!" You wail out in laughter.

"Y/N no!" Izuku exclaims

"Y/N yes~" you respond wiping off tears from laughing.

After a while of back and forth truths and dares you decide to do one last one before deciding on the next activity.

"Right then Todoroki. Truth or dare" Ochako asks.

"Truth" he says looking at her.

"Okay" she smiles "who in class do you have a crush on?"

Everyone turns and stares at the dual haired boy waiting for an answer.