The start of getting better

You leave the school to head home, you put in your headphones and send a quick message to Shoto explaining that your heading home due to teachers orders. You knew he wouldn't see it yet due to being in class but didn't want to leave him thinking you abandoned him. You put your phone in your pocket and finish onto your way home.

------

Katsuki is sat in maths with Cementoss which is the class he aces the most but he can't seem to concentrate after what he heared from Aizawa and his sister. He isn't disappointed in her, he wouldn't admit it but he was scared. Scared for her more than anything, he maybe younger but he is still going to protect her and be there for her. He didn't mean to shout at her but he didn't know how to deal with how he was feeling and he felt bad now. He just wanted this lesson over and have the lunch bell ring so he can call or text you to make sure your okay and to apologize for his behaviour. But for now he has to just sit through this lesson and hope you made it home safe.

------

You arrive home and it feels weird being in an empty house. It feels eery in a sense with the silence, it felt isolated and strangely cold. You go into the kitchen and make a quick meal with helping of high iron vegetables then go upstairs, take a shower then get in bed. You sigh as you stare at the ceiling trying to let sleep take over you but your soo over tired it isn't happening yet. You suddenly get a text through your phone, you roll over and see it's Katsuki.

My hedgehog 🦔
Hey dumbass, I just want to say sorry.

You smile slightly at his apology and sigh as you text back.

You
It's fine..
I'm sorry for being like this.

My hedgehog 🦔
Don't be, it's alot to process. I know your hatred to the guy so knowing he is your biological dad is gonna suck. But remember that your better than him and going to make it as a hero so you can kick his ass if you ever meet him.

You
Heh. Thanks Suki.

My hedgehog 🦔
No problem. Now get yourself better, I will see you later.

You smile and go to put your phone down but it starts to ring and you see it's Shoto.

"Hey Shoto"

"Hello Y/N, how are you feeling now?"

"Eh I'm getting there. I have eaten now but sleep is starting to become an issue. I have gotten overtired."

"Ah that is a problem, maybe try drinking some tea will help or having a bath with some lavender?"

"I had a shower but I'm not a tea drinker" you let out a small yawn "to be honest talking to you is calming and relaxing. Not cause your boring or anything but your voice is oddly soothing to me"

"Well I'm glad to help you out. I'm actually going to sit with Midoriya, Ochako and Iida for lunch today. I'm unsure why but Midoriya has asked me to join them though?"

"Maybe to be nice, Zuku has always been like that" you mumble as your eyes close.

"Hmm he seems like someone who just wants to be friends with everyone, seems like a people pleaser"

"He can be but it's just he sees the good in people and just a ball of sunshine. Me and him are really good friends.....he is....always like that....just a kind soul...who has been through alot" you slowly start to fall asleep.

"Kind soul hmm? Just like you then....hello?...Y/N?.....hm must have fallen asleep...sleep well, see you tomorrow"

The phone call ends while you sleep soundly.