Ending the festival and day

(My mind won't stooooopppp! Soo many chapters today. Let's see how many I can do before I pass out from exhaustion!!)

You walk down to the corridor hands in your pocket and go to the locker room changing into your uniform. You grab your stuff and start to walk to the classroom. You enter the classroom and sit in your chair pulling out homework. You put in your headphones and start to play still doll by Kanon Wakeshima. While focused on your homework you start to sing along to the song.

Hi miss Alice

What kind of dreams
Do you see
With your eyes of glass?
Do they fascinate you?
Again
My heart is torn
And bleeding
I mend it but
My memories
Pierce the openings

Hi miss Alice

To whom
Are you throwing love to
With your fruit-like lips?
Does it make you sad?
The heat of my tongue
That let me speak
Has already cooled
And I can’t sing
Songs of love
Anymore

Still you do not answer

When the song is over you notice some wet dots on the paper to realise you have been crying. You know why this happened, you held back your emotions recently, your doubts, your pain of your father being stain but the topper was having your heart bloom from the thought of having Shoto in your life and developing feelings to automatically have it ripped out from you hurt.

You sigh as you wipe your face with your sleeve and pack your bag knowing you won't be able to concentrate. You open the door to be face to face with a very unhappy Katsuki who upon seeing your eyes suddenly pulls you into a tight hug.

"Why did you let ponytail come back in and you drop out?" He asks.

"I know the next contenders I'm not trained enough to fight" you mumble into his chest only partly telling the truth.

"Y/N I know your not telling the fully truth" he says with a sigh.

"She knows and so does Endeavour" is all you say.

You feel Katsuki hug tighten a bit as he tenses and his breath hitch. You know he is trying his best not to blow a gasket right now for your sake.

"Aizawa is sorting it out" you say as you look up at him your E/C eyes  looking into his red ones as they silently please for him to not say anything.

"Dumbasses...all of them" he sighs "come with me, most of the battles are done and it's my turn to fight that damn icyhot your such close friends with"

You nod as you both walk back to the stands and once up there you stay away from everyone as you watch the fight.

------

So the sports festival is over and your brother won but sadly not in the way he wanted to. Todoroki held back from using his flames and got knocked out fairly quickly which pissed Katsuki off to the point Midnight had to use her quirk to knock him out but once he came too for the medal they had to restrain him which pissed you off even if your stoic face didn't show it.
When you got home you have your parents congratulate you both and wishing you better luck next year but was glad to know you were kind hearted enough to let someone else take your place to give them a chance. So once dinner was done you had a shower and laid in bed scrolling through tiktok. Till a text popped up on your screen.

Todoroki
You have a beautiful singing voice. But you sounded so sad.

You
Thanks but I wasn't sad. Just the song.

Todoroki
Ah I see, well I liked it. I better go to bed. Goodnight.

You
Night.

You put down your phone and close your eyes. Soon sleep too over and you was out like a light.