pre dinner fun

It's been a couple of hours since you started to play Mario Kart and currently your sat on Shoto's lap playing against your brother as Kaminari thought it would be a brilliant idea to get you and Katsuki to do a 1 v 1.

"Haha take that you Pomeranian!" You shout in victory lifting your arms in the air.

"Nah fuck that!! I want a rematch!" He shouts at you.

"You just don't like it cause you won to a girl and it's destroyed your manly ego!" You laugh but it stops when Katsuki give you that look.

"Uh oh..." You say as your eyes widen "shit! Gotta go fast!"

"Get back here!" Katsuki shouts as he jumps off the bed and goes for you.

You squeal as you jump up and run out the room with Katsuki chasing you and your screams and laughter through the house making the boys in the room chuckle. After few minutes you run back in the room and get on the opposite side of the room. Katsuki stands at the door with a grin as he inches closer. Shoto stands up and wraps his arms around your waist and you think he is coming to help you but instead he lifts you up and throws your right into Katsuki's arms making you squeal as you brother pins you too the bed and tickles you mercilessly.

"Thanks icyhot!" your brother exclaims as he tickles your sides.

"Sho you traitor!!" You say through screams and laughter.

"Not my problem" you 'oh so loving' boyfriend says with a smile as he sits back next to Kaminari.

The laughter dies down as the tickling stops when your phone goes off. Shoto picks it off the floor from next to him and hands it to you.

"Thanks Sho" you say as you answer it still trying to catch your breath "Hey mom"

"Hello? What happened to you?"

"Suki tickled me! He was relentless!"

"Well I'm glad to hear your happy, me and your dad are nearly home. Aboooouuuutt 5minutes?"

"Okay mom, I shall get everyone evacuated out the house"

"Except her boyfriend!" Katsuki says.

"A boyfriend?! Eeek my baby girl is growing up!"

"Ugh moooom stop"

"Okay okay hehehe. See you in a few"

The phone hangs up and you punch Katsuki in the shoulder hard.

'Your suck a cock" you grumble while he grins at you "Welp I'm sorry to cut this short boys but mother Bakugou will be here soon and it's gonna be a shit show. So shoo"

Kirishima and Kaminari chuckle as they get their stuff and Katsuki leads them out. You turn to Shoto and sigh.

"Right I need to warn you. My mom is lovely but her and Suki are very alike and it might get very loud with their shouting. But my dad is fine, he is quite and normally tries to calms them two down. I normally just sit back and watch the show because there is no point interfering" you say with a chuckle.

"Hm okay I will prepare myself for that" he says and looks into your eyes.

You lean in for a quick kiss before you hear loud shouting from downstair.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU OLD HAG?!" You hear your brother.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP! WHERE IS BRAT 1?!" you hear your mother.

You then hear mumble noise signalling your dad trying to calm them you chuckle and take Shoto with you to the stairs.

"Wanna see something you will rarely hear me do?!" You smirk while Shoto look at you intrigued as you take a deep breath and drag shoto down to them as you shout "OI! YOU TWO SHUT IT BEFORE YOU SCARE THE POOR BOY AWAY! IF HE BREAKS UP ME....I will kill you.."

The last bit came as a growl and the aura around you was menacing making the mother/son duo freeze them quickly separate from eachother.

"Oh thank you Y/N" your dad says softly.

"Your welcome dad" you smile sweetly giving Shoto whiplash yet again from the change of personality "and that's how you deal with them when it gets too much but I try to avoid it"

"Oh my! Is this the boy?!" Your mom asks then gasps "your that big oafs son right?"

Shoto nods and gives a small bow.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr and Mrs Bakugo" he says before standing straight.

"Oh pleasure is all mine and please call me Mitsuki and my husband Masaru" your mom smiles "now. Let's start dinner"