Body Say

When they finally made it back to Ralph's place, just after Ralph closed and locked the door, he turned around and was met with a pair of lips; attacking him in a slow, passionate kiss. Kyle clutched his shirt tightly in his hands as he pulled him closer, not giving him a moment to pull away.

He closed his eyes, let out a small chuckle, and kissed back just as passionately as he put his hands on Kyle's neck for support. He moaned as he felt his pants tighten and Kyle's arms wrapped themselves around his waist. "Thought you were tired," Ralph murmured as he panted against his mouth, feeling the hot air of drunken breath against his skin.

"Not too tired for sex, babe," his boyfriend whispered—a smile present on his lips—and kissed him again, his soft lips against Ralph's rough, chapped ones as his hands felt the smoothness of his clean-shaven chin as they rubbed. He tugged on the taller man's shirt, groaning and growing slightly impatient because why were there so many clothes? "Off."

Ralph chuckled and only pulled away to take off his shirt, revealing his defined, toned body before he kissed Kyle again; this time with a hint of aggression in his action. He threw his shirt somewhere as they walked clumsily into the apartment, stumbling over their feet and chuckling to themselves.

The sexual tension in the air was undeniable and the humidity wasn't helping either. It was getting hotter by the second and they both felt it through their skins as they continued to make out passionately—with Kyle taking the dominance. He pulled away, panting heavily as he pulled off his T-shirt and discarded it somewhere in the room. He kissed Ralph again, still walking backward until they reached the back of the couch with his boyfriend's cool hands wandering over his body. He shuddered at the feeling of the hands as if he was being tickled.

"Fuck," Ralph muttered, breathing heavily as he felt Kyle pull away from his lips to kiss down his jaw and neck, biting at the soft skin that lay untouched. He closed his eyes, his breathing ragged as the tightness of his pants became more obvious and prominent. "Fuck."

"Oh, trust me, I will, babe," he heard Kyle whisper as he chuckled against his skin. He felt goosebumps rising from his skin and shuddered at the hot breath that fanned him, feeling uncomfortable with the bulge in his pants as he was trapped between the couch and Kyle. He pulled one hand away from him and palmed himself with it, moaning loudly at how good it felt.

"Less talking," he huffed, as short puffs of breath continued to leave his mouth while he gave Kyle more access to his body. "More a-action, p-please."

"As you wish, my love," Kyle whispered against his skin and nibbled it as he ground his hips against Ralph, emitting a loud moan and a curse from the taller man. He loved the sounds his boyfriend was making—it turned him on and it made him want Ralph even more.

Struggling to find their way to the bedroom, Ralph found himself being hoisted in the arms of his sexy drunken boyfriend whose lips hadn't left him since they got here. He gasped, but it was tuned out because of his moans. He could hear Kyle's whisper of sweet nothings against his skin as he continued to moan on their way to the bedroom.

The next morning, Ralph woke up later than usual. He found himself cuddled up to his naked boyfriend—with him spooning Kyle; his arm was wrapped around his waist, his head was tucked onto the nape of his neck, and his legs tangled under the sheets. Their hands were intertwined above Kyle's abs, and when he tried to break away from his grip, his boyfriend would groan and pull his hand tighter.

He smiled at the action and placed a gentle kiss on his nape. "You're so grumpy in the morning. Is this how it's going to be when we marry each other?" he whispered as he closed his eyes again to sleep.

When Ralph woke up again, Kyle was still sound asleep, but this time, he was facing him. Kyle's arm was wrapped around his waist and he had his face on his chest. He felt vibrations from his chest and knew it was coming from his boyfriend.

Raising his head from his bed, he looked up and squinted around to see what time it was. He wiped his eyes with his free hand and couldn't tell if it was past lunchtime due to the curtains draped in his room. Did they sleep the whole day?

Quite frankly, he didn't care if they did. It was Saturday, which meant no work.

But he was getting hungry by the second, and Kyle wouldn't let go of him.

"Baby, wake up," he said, his hands gently smoothing down the curve of Kyle's waist. "Come on, we need to eat."

Kyle said something, but it was muffled because he still had his face cuddled to Ralph's chest.

"Huh?"

Kyle raised his head from his chest and glared at him with a pout. "I said, I'll cook something for us later. Let's just sleep, please."

"I love you, but," Ralph said in between chuckles and kissed his boyfriend's pouty lips chastely. "I can't trust you in the kitchen."

"Why are you so rude in the morning?" his boyfriend huffed in defeat as he didn't try to argue, mostly because of the fact that it was true. He just lay down again on his chest, closing his eyes yet again and ignoring Ralph.

"Baby, come on,"

"Pretty, please?"

"Do you want to shower first? Together? I know you like taking showers together,"

Kyle showed the slightest movement when he heard the last question, and Ralph noticed it with a grin. But something else also caught Kyle's attention that had him blushing, and he wasn't sure if he was hearing things.

"Is this going to be a regular thing when we marry each other?"

Raising his head from Ralph's chest, he stared at his boyfriend with a small smile, and retorted, "that depends. Are you proposing?"

"Why? Are you going to say 'yes'?"

"Between you and me, I don't think I have a choice,"

Ralph's smile widened, and he wrapped both his arms around Kyle's neck to pull him in a kiss. Just as they fell on the bed, he tangled his legs around his waist, feeling a new sense of arousal in the room. Kyle was the happiness Ralph was not willing to give up, forever.