18

Then

Dallas Winston. 

This could either go two ways. She could be short towards him, refusing his help. Or she could use this to her advantage. 

"Yes i-i do" She looked at him with pleading eyes. 

"Is there a reason you're bothering my girl, Shepherd?"

His girl? Her cheeks turned red as finally figured out what he trying to do. 

"Look man, I didn't know. But, you can't blame me. Any guy would to find out what's under that pretty little dress-" He shoved me backwards, hard. 

"Watch yourself, Shepherd. 

"I uhm-thank you." She said awkwardly, as she looked up into his eyes. 

"Whadduya say we get outta here, doll" He smirked. 

She laughed, almost out of disbelief. "I barely know you, how do I know that I can trust you" 

"For one, I saved your life" 

"I was perfectly capable of getting out of the situation on my own thank you very much" She stated. A smile grazing her lips. 

"Didn't look like it." "Admit it, you needed me" 

She scoffed. "Yeah, like a fish a needs a bike" 

She cringed at her awful comparison. A fish and a bike? Really? 

"You're a weird one" 

She rolled her eyes. 

"Do you trust me" He asked as they made it to his car. Probably Buck's car actually. 

"No." 

He snickered. 

But as she got into the car, she smiled to herself. Maybe this was the beginning of something beautiful. 

End of part one....