DREAM

Thranduil walks in the Greenwood forest which is lit by the light from the moon and stars. The forest was so quiet, and still. But Thranduil heard a voice singing something from the distant. A beautiful voice that can make anyone who hears it want to fall asleep

All of my memories keep you near.
In silent moments imagine you here.
All of my memories keep you near.
Your silent whispers, silent tears.

   Thranduil continued to follow the source of the sound, and he saw a girl in a white dress, with golden hair shining in the moonlight, dancing alone. The girl's hair was very long, the girl's skin was very radiant and white. Her perfect flutter of hair as she rotated her hips.

Thranduil mendatangi gadis itu, tapi tiba-tiba gadis itu menghilang....

  Thranduil woke with a start, the sun blinding his eyes. He looked around the room and he realized that it was all a dream.

Thranduil sighed in disappointment. He got up from his bed and cleaned himself. He went to his father's room with a book in his hand.

When he got there, he saw the members of the council had gathered

"Forgive me, but Am I late?" Thranduil asked

"No, my prince. We just arrived" Thranduil nodded and he hurried to take a seat beside his father.

    During the meeting, Thranduil's mind wanders thinking about the girl in his dreams.

"How about you, my prince?" One of the councilors asked Thranduil

King Oropher cleared his throat "Thranduil, what do you think?"

Thranduil snapped out of his daydream "excuse me?"

"What do you think of our trade? Because we lost a lot of coins since the Númenoreans decided to have no more contact with the eldars.

"We can still get in touch with the other male lords, I think there are nine more? Even though their kingdoms are small, they can be profitable. And also we still maintain good relations with the people in lindon and eregion. How about we write Celebrimbor in eregion and asked if he needed any more alloy supplies for his workshop"

Luckily even though Thranduil didn't pay attention to the meeting, he had a brain that quickly caught on and adapted to situations. And several board members were satisfied with the answer

"Very well, Anor, write to Lord Celebrimbor in Eregion, and I will personally write to High king Gil Galad and ask him about the status of the trading relationship between Lindon and Greenwood" Oropher ordered

Lord Anor as prime minister nodded and the meeting for the day finished smoothly despite some delays.

Thranduil spent the day thinking about the girl, he massaged his head which was dizzy and confused from being used to thinking. Not only about the girl, but to think about some of today's problems. "OH FOR VALAR'S SAKE! My head hurts!" Thranduil rested his head on his study table and fell into a deep sleep.

.
.
.

   That night Thranduil heard the same humming sound he had heard in his dream