Ch.7 The Ghostly Game Show

[Scene: Alex, Tyson, and Jason's living room. They are all sitting on the couch, enjoying a quiet evening together.]

Tyson: [Looking at his phone] "Guys, you won't believe what just popped up on my social media feed."

Alex: [Curiously] "What is it?"

Tyson: [Excitedly] "Abraham Lincoln's ghost just posted a picture with Beyoncé and Jay-Z."

Jason: [Confused] "What? How is that possible?"

Tyson: [Shrugging] "I don't know, but they're standing right next to each other, and they all look happy."

[As they talk, the lights start flickering, and a faint whispering can be heard.]

Abraham Lincoln: [Whispering] "Jason, my love. I'm back, and I've brought some friends."

[The lights suddenly turn off, and the room goes silent. A few seconds later, the lights turn back on, and Beyoncé and Jay-Z are standing in front of them, looking confused.]

Beyoncé: [Looking around] "Where are we?"

Jason: [Surprised] "Beyoncé? Jay-Z? What are you doing here?"

Jay-Z: [Shrugging] "We don't know. We were just at home, and then we were transported here."

Abraham Lincoln: [Chuckling] "I brought them here to make you jealous."

Alex: [Angrily] "That's not funny. You can't just manipulate us like that."

Tyson: [Agreeing] "Yeah, it's not fair."

Abraham Lincoln: [Shrugging] "I'm sorry, but I'm a ghost. I don't play by the same rules as you."

[As they argue, a game show host suddenly appears in the room.]

Game Show Host: [Smiling] "Welcome to 'The Ghostly Game Show,' where the living and the dead compete for prizes and glory."

Jason: [Confused] "What? How did you get in here?"

Game Show Host: [Waving his hand] "I have my ways. Are you ready to play?"

[The scene fades to black, and we see them competing in various challenges, including trivia, obstacle courses, and dance-offs. Beyoncé and Jay-Z prove to be fierce competitors, but in the end, Alex, Tyson, and Jason emerge victorious.]

Game Show Host: [Announcing] "Congratulations, you have won 'The Ghostly Game Show.' Your prize is a trip to space."

[The lights flicker, and the room disappears, replaced by a spaceship.]

Tyson: [Looking around in awe] "Wow, this is amazing."

Alex: [Laughing] "I can't believe we're in space."

Jason: [Smiling] "It's all thanks to our teamwork."

[As they talk, Abraham Lincoln's ghost suddenly appears, looking sad.]

Abraham Lincoln: [Whispering] "I'm sorry for everything. I just wanted to feel loved again."

Alex: [Sympathetically] "It's okay. We understand."

Tyson: [Smiling] "And who knows? Maybe you'll find someone new up here in space."

Abraham Lincoln: [Nodding] "Thank you for understanding."

[As he speaks, his ghostly form starts to fade away, and he ascends into the stars.]

Jay-Z: [Looking around] "Well, this has been quite a ride. I can't wait to see what other adventures await us."

Beyoncé: [Agreeing] "Me neither. But first, let's enjoy this moment