Ch. 16 The One with Lebron

INT. APARTMENT - DAY

The gang is watching a basketball game on TV, which features LeBron James, Tyson's childhood crush. Alex is on the couch, while Jason, Tyson, and Beyoncé sit on the floor.

TYSON: (excitedly) LeBron James is so cool!

JASON: (jokingly) What are you, 12?

BEYONCÉ: (laughing) I don't think he's ever grown up.

ALEX: (smiling) Tyson had a crush on LeBron when he was a kid.

TYSON: (blushing) Shut up, Alex.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

JASON: I'll get it.

Jason opens the door to find LeBron James standing there.

LEBRON: Hey, guys! Mind if I watch the game with you?

The group is stunned.

TYSON: (starstruck) Oh my God, it's really him!

JASON: (sarcastically) Yeah, I just randomly invited LeBron James to our apartment.

LEBRON: (laughing) It's all good, man.

LeBron takes a seat on the couch next to Alex.

TYSON: (nervously) So, LeBron, what do you like to do when you're not playing basketball?

LEBRON: (smiling) I like to spend time with my family and play video games.

TYSON: (disappointed) Oh, I thought you were going to say something cool.

JASON: (jokingly) Tyson, I think LeBron James knows a thing or two about being cool.

ALEX: (smiling) Speaking of cool, LeBron, have you ever been in a movie?

LEBRON: (nodding) Yeah, I've been in a few.

BEYONCÉ: (excitedly) Can you act?

LEBRON: (laughing) I like to think I can.

The group starts to brainstorm ideas for a movie that LeBron could star in.

TYSON: (excitedly) What if LeBron plays a superhero who saves the world?

JASON: (sarcastically) Yeah, because LeBron isn't already a superhero on the court.

ALEX: (smiling) What about a romantic comedy?

LEBRON: (nodding) I like that idea.

BEYONCÉ: (excitedly) And we can all have cameos!

LEBRON: (smiling) Sounds like a plan.

As they continue to chat and watch the game, the group can't believe their luck in hanging out with LeBron James.

FADE TO BLACK.