Extra : Alternate Ending

It's been years since the group had saved the world from the alien ghost invasion. They are now old and settled in their luxurious lives. As they sit together in their mansion, they begin to reminisce about the time they stopped Abraham Lincoln's ghost from taking over the world.Jason takes a sip of his wine and exclaims, "Remember when Lincoln's ghost brought Beyonce and Jay-Z to make us jealous?"The group erupts in laughter and Tyson adds, "And when we lost the game show to them and Lincoln's soul ascended to space?"Alex chimes in, "I still can't believe we dated Beyonce and Jay-Z for a while."Beyonce smiles and says, "And then we defeated an army of alien ghosts together."Jay-Z adds, "And let's not forget when we invaded the White House after the CIA tried to assassinate Jason."The group laughs at the memory, and then Jason says, "And now we're old and living like kings."Suddenly, Oprah Winfrey bursts into the room, causing the group to jump in surprise."Oprah, what are you doing here?" Beyonce asks.Oprah takes a deep breath and says, "I came to apologize for calling the CIA on you all those years ago. I was hurt, and I made a mistake. Can you ever forgive me?"The group exchanges a glance and then Jason stands up and says, "Of course we can. We've all moved on from that."They all share a group hug, and Oprah takes a seat at the table with them. The group continues to reminisce and laugh about their wild adventures, grateful for their long-lasting friendship.As the sun sets outside their mansion, the group raises their glasses in a toast to their adventures and the memories they've made together."Here's to a life well-lived," Alex says, and they all clink their glasses together, enjoying the final moments of their hilarious and eventful lives.