Ch. 24 The End

The camera pans to a luxurious living room where Jason, Alex, Tyson, Jay-Z, and Beyonce are all sitting together reminiscing.

Jason: Remember when we saved the world from Abraham Lincoln's ghost?

Alex: And his army of alien ghosts!

Tyson: I still can't believe we pulled that off.

Jay-Z: And then we all started dating each other! (everyone laughs)

Beyonce: And then we took down the CIA!

Jason: Those were the days.

Alex: (sighs) It's crazy to think how much our lives have changed since then.

Tyson: Yeah, we're all old and gray now.

Jay-Z: Speak for yourself, I'm still looking fly.

Beyonce: (laughs) You always will be.

Jason: You know what, I think it's time for one last adventure.

Alex: What do you have in mind?

Jason: Let's go find Abraham Lincoln's ghost and see if he's mellowed out over the years.

Tyson: (laughs) That's crazy! But I'm down for it.

Jay-Z: Me too.

Beyonce: Same here.

The group sets off on their adventure, but things don't go as planned. They end up getting lost and having to spend the night in the woods.

Alex: (shivering) I can't believe we're stuck out here.

Jason: (trying to start a fire) Just give me a minute, I got this.

Tyson: (looking around nervously) Do you guys hear that?

Jay-Z: (listening) Hear what?

Beyonce: (screaming) Oh my god, it's a bear!

The group starts running frantically, but eventually they find their way back to civilization. As they're sitting in a coffee shop, reflecting on their wild adventure, they realize that what they really cherish is their friendship.

Jason: You know, even though we didn't find Abraham Lincoln's ghost, I'm glad we went on this trip.

Alex: Yeah, me too. It made me appreciate how lucky we are to have each other.

Tyson: We've been through so much together, and we're still going strong.

Jay-Z: That's the power of friendship.

Beyonce: (smiling) And love.

As the group walks out of the coffee shop, arm in arm, the camera pans to the window where a ghostly figure that looks like Abraham Lincoln is watching them.

Abraham Lincoln: (smiling) Those crazy kids. They still have the power to surprise me.

The camera zooms out as the group continues to walk down the street, and the screen fades to black.