Ch. 15 Reminiscing

FADE IN:

INT. MACLAREN'S PUB - NIGHT

The gang is sitting at their usual booth at MacLaren's Pub.

Tyson: "You guys, I have a great idea for a new drinking game."

Beyonce: "Oh boy, this ought to be good."

Tyson: "It's called 'Never Have I Ever,' but with a twist."

Alex: "What's the twist?"

Tyson: "Instead of drinking when you've done the thing, you have to tell a humiliating story about it."

Beyonce: "I don't know about this, Tyson. Sounds dangerous."

Jason: "Come on, it'll be fun. Let's do it."

Cut to a montage of the gang playing "Never Have I Ever" with embarrassing stories being shared left and right.

Cut to a few hours later, and the gang is all pretty drunk.

Alex: "Hey, I have an idea. Let's each share the most embarrassing thing we've ever done."

Beyonce: "Oh no, Alex. That sounds like a terrible idea."

Tyson: "Yeah, let's just stick to the game."

Jason: "No, I want to hear their embarrassing stories. Let's do it."

The gang agrees, and they each take turns sharing their most embarrassing moments. Beyonce shares a story about accidentally sending a sext to her boss, Tyson shares a story about getting caught skinny-dipping by his grandmother, and Alex shares a story about getting stuck in a baby swing at the park.

Suddenly, a group of college students walks into the bar and recognizes the gang.

College Student 1: "Oh my god, it's you guys! You're the ones who saved the world from Abraham Lincoln's ghost!"

College Student 2: "Can we get a picture with you guys?"

The gang reluctantly agrees, and they take a few photos with the college students.

After the students leave, the gang starts to get embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Beyonce: "I can't believe we're still famous for that."

Tyson: "Yeah, it's getting kind of old."

Alex: "Hey, let's just embrace it. We're the ones who saved the world from an alien ghost army, and that's pretty cool."

Jason: "Yeah, you're right. Let's have a toast to us, the world-saving gang!"

The gang raises their glasses and takes a drink.

FADE TO BLACK.