Ch. 23 Respite

The camera opens up on the group gathered around their small apartment, looking excited and a bit nervous. Alex is holding a letter in his hand, reading it out loud.

Alex: "The CIA has pardoned us? We can go back to our old lives?"

The group erupts in cheers and starts hugging each other.

Tyson: "We did it! We're not fugitives anymore!"

Jason: "No more hiding out in this tiny apartment. We can go back to living the high life!"

Beyonce and Jay-Z exchange nervous glances.

Beyonce: "I don't know, guys. I kind of like this simple life. It's been nice not having to worry about paparazzi and all the drama that comes with being famous."

Jay-Z: "Yeah, I agree. Plus, we've made some good friends here."

The rest of the group looks disappointed, but understanding.

Alex: "We get it. But just think about all the perks we'll have. Private jets, fancy dinners, the red carpet!"

Tyson: "Yeah, and we can finally get that movie deal we've been talking about!"

Jason: "And I can finally have a house with a basketball court and a movie theater!"

Beyonce and Jay-Z look at each other and then back at the group.

Beyonce: "Okay, fine. We'll do it. But on one condition. We're going to need a bigger apartment. And a chef."

The group laughs and starts making plans for their big comeback. The camera zooms out to show the group sitting together, smiling and laughing, ready to take on the world once again.