Ch. 19 Lessons

FADE IN:

INT. APARTMENT - DAY

Alex, Tyson, and Jason are sitting on the couch, holding a notepad and a pen.

Alex: (excitedly) Guys, Jay-Z agreed to teach us how to rap!

Tyson: (nervously) But I have no rhythm.

Jason: (confidently) I got this.

Just then, Jay-Z enters the apartment.

Jay-Z: (smiling) What's up, guys?

Alex: (excitedly) Jay-Z, we're so pumped to learn how to rap!

Tyson: (nervously) But I don't think I can do it.

Jason: (confidently) Don't worry, man. I got this.

Jay-Z: (smiling) Alright, let's get started.

FADE TO:

INT. STUDIO - DAY

Jay-Z is standing in front of a microphone, with Alex, Tyson, and Jason standing behind him.

Jay-Z: (rapping) "I'm the king of the throne, got a flow that's so tight, when I step on the stage, I shine so bright."

Alex, Tyson, and Jason watch in amazement as Jay-Z effortlessly raps.

Jay-Z: (smiling) Alright, guys, it's your turn.

Alex steps up to the microphone and tries to rap, but it doesn't sound great.

Alex: (rapping) "I'm the king of the throne, got a flow that's so tight, when I step on the stage, I shine so bright."

Jay-Z: (smiling) That's a good start, but let's work on your flow.

Tyson steps up to the microphone and tries to rap, but he's even worse than Alex.

Tyson: (rapping) "I'm the king of the throne, got a flow that's so tight, when I step on the stage, I shine so bright."

Jay-Z: (smiling) That's okay, man. Let's work on your rhythm.

Jason steps up to the microphone and begins to rap with ease, impressing Jay-Z.

Jason: (rapping) "I'm the king of the throne, got a flow that's so tight, when I step on the stage, I shine so bright."

Jay-Z: (smiling) That's it, man! You've got the talent.

FADE TO:

INT. AIRPLANE - DAY

Jay-Z, Alex, Tyson, and Jason are flying to New Zealand.

Jay-Z: (smiling) Alright, guys, I'm taking you all to New Zealand to celebrate your progress.

Alex, Tyson, and Jason cheer in excitement.

FADE TO:

INT. NEW ZEALAND - DAY

Jay-Z, Alex, Tyson, and Jason are standing on a beautiful beach in New Zealand.

Jay-Z: (smiling) You guys are doing great. Keep practicing and you'll get there.

Alex, Tyson, and Jason thank Jay-Z for the trip and the encouragement.

FADE OUT.