Ch. 21 Oprah Strikes Back

The scene opens with the five friends sitting in their small apartment, enjoying a quiet night in. Suddenly, they hear a loud knock on the door.

Alex: (looking through the peephole) Oh my god, it's Oprah!

Beyoncé: What is she doing here?

Jason: (opening the door) Hey Oprah, what brings you to our humble abode?

Oprah: (crossing her arms) I'm here to talk about the audition.

Tyson: (confused) What audition?

Oprah: (smiling) The audition to join your little group. You didn't think I'd just go away quietly, did you?

Alex: (annoyed) Look, Oprah, we're sorry, but we just didn't think you were a good fit for us.

Oprah: (angrily) That's not what I heard. I heard you all made fun of me behind my back.

Jay-Z: (defensively) Whoa, hold on a minute. We didn't make fun of you. We just didn't think you had the right vibe for us.

Oprah: (sarcastically) Oh, well excuse me for not being cool enough for you. But you know what? I have a little surprise for you. I called the CIA and told them where you guys are hiding.

Beyoncé: (horrified) What? Why would you do that?

Oprah: (smiling wickedly) Because I'm done playing nice. You guys are going down.

The group frantically packs their bags and prepares to leave, but before they can, they hear a knock on the door. It's the CIA, led by a bumbling agent named Johnson.

Johnson: (looking around the apartment) We received a call that there were some dangerous criminals hiding out here. Have you seen anything suspicious?

Alex: (sweating nervously) No, no, everything's fine here. Just a bunch of friends hanging out.

Tyson: (whispering) What do we do?

Jason: (whispering back) Just play it cool. They can't arrest us if they don't find anything.

Beyoncé: (whispering to Jay-Z) We have to do something to distract them.

Jay-Z: (nodding) I've got an idea.

He pulls out his phone and starts playing a rap beat. The others join in and start rapping, while Johnson and the CIA agents awkwardly try to dance along.

Johnson: (embarrassed) Uh, well, I guess everything's fine here. Just keep it down, will ya?

The group breathes a sigh of relief as the CIA leaves. They all collapse on the couch, exhausted.

Tyson: (breathless) That was too close.

Jason: (laughing) I can't believe we just rapped our way out of an arrest.

Beyoncé: (smiling) Well, I guess we have Jay-Z to thank for that.

Jay-Z: (smiling modestly) Hey, I just did what any good rapper would do.

Alex: (sarcastically) Yeah, I guess we should have added you to the group after all.

The group laughs, relieved that they are still safe, for now. But they all know that Oprah isn't done with them yet.