1.0

Paige's POV
"Paige! Come downstairs right now!"  My mother called from downstairs. Groaning I look at the ceiling and pray that I would be back in this bed by the next minute.

"Comin!" I yell and jog down the stairs. I see my father and mother in the den watching tv. 

"Yes?" I ask sitting beside them and look at the tv seeing keeping up with the kardashians. 

"We need to have a serious talk," Mother says and looks at father. I nod and sit up straight. 

"So your father and I decided this a long time ago, like before you were even born. Lets just get that out of the way, You're having an arranged marriage. And we are meeting your fiance tomorrow night. " 

I stare blankly at the ground and then I start laughing. 

"Wow, oh my gosh I actually thought you guys were going to make me get married! Oh! What a laugh. Thanks guys I really needed that." I say and wipe the tears from my eyes. 

"I'm glad you think this is a joke, but clean your room and everything and also pick out something nice. We are going to meet Jack." Father says and then walks out of the room. 

I start to feel the actual tears when he leaves and I look at my mom. 

"Honey, i'm so sorry. But we thought about this a long time ago, we even signed a contract with his parents. Could you maybe just get the chance to meet him and then maybe you'll want to go through with this," She says and hugs me. 

"Mom, i'm too young to get married! I didn't even finish college first and I have all this stuff to do. Mom!" I break down and start yelling at my mom. Mother doesn't even flinch when I yell 'I hate you' before running back up to my room.

I slam the door shut and lay down on my bed. Maybe if I could actually just meet him I can say that he's done something wrong so I don't have to get married to him. Yes, that'll do it. I fall asleep that night thinking about what's to come tomorrow. 

Jack's POV
"Jack! Dinners ready!" I hear my mom yell and I sigh but nod to myself. 

"Baby, I have to go but i'll talk to you after okay? Goodnight," I say to my Nivah. 

She says her goodbye and I jog down the stops to the dining room. After we are all seated down and getting ready to eat my mom clears her throat causing me to look at her. 

"Honey, just know that we planned this way before you were even born. You are going to have an arranged marriage. " She says and flinches when I drop my fork. I laugh and look at my dad.

"Yes, you are getting married. And we are meeting her tomorrow night. We invited them over for dinner." Father says and continues to eat his steak. 

"Don't I get a freaking say in this? What about Nivah?" I say and start getting louder. 

"Oh yeah, I never really liked her. But you are going to break up with her." My mother says and then goes into the kitchen to get some more lemonade. 

"Dad?" I ask and he looks away to the tv. I groan and throw my food away before running back upstairs. I call Nivah and tell her everything she yells at me but we don't break up. I tell her everythings going to be fine because I will find a way to make my 'Fiance' not like me. 

"Everythings going to be just fine,"

---------------------------

A book is a dream that you hold in your hands. 

^^^ Not my quote btw.