0.3

Paige's POV
"Paige, get up you need to take a shower," Joanie groans and rips the blankets off of me.  

"Please stop, I really am not in a good mood right now," I cry and lay back down rubbing my eyes. But Joanie doesn't give up and continues to pry my out of my bed. 

 I sigh and get up I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I let it run for a while and plug my phone into the bathroom speakers. The song Earned it by the weekend. comes on. I start to undress and hop into the shower.

*skips shower*
I get out and dry myself on. I put a robe on and head to my walk in closet. I pick out a black batman tanktop and some black leather shorts with some black sandals. 

I go back in the bathroom and grab my makeup bag. I'm not a really big fan of make up so I don't use that much. I grab my black mascara and some black eyeliner. I grabbed a black snapback and put it on. I walk downstairs to see my mom and dad waiting so we can drive there. I said that I wanted to drive my car by myself so they let me. I hopped into my black jeep and started to follow my mom and dad.

Jacks POV
I wake up and looked on my social media for a while. I eventually get up and took a shower. I get out and put on a RVCA tanktop and some black Khakis. I grabbed black vans and headed downstairs. I got into my black jeep and followed my mom and dad to the new place.
I wonder what Paige is doing?

Paige's POV
We get there and I get out I see some other cars pull up and one of them happens to be jacks jeep.
Wait he has the same jeep as me.
I just shrug it off and follow my mother into the house. I have to admit that jack looked pretty sexy today.

Jacks POV
I got out and see Paige getting out of her jeep.
Wait she has the same jeep as me?
I get out and look at her outfit.
(Its at the top)
I think she looks sexy in that outfit.
My mom signals me to follow her so I do. When we get to the house our mom's hand us a key. We open the door and look inside the first thing I see was a kitchen we look around the kitchen and by we I mean me and Paige. Then we go to the living room then the room. Or our room.

Paige's POV
Wow I kind of like this house. But the bad news it that I will have to be sharing it with a man I met yesterday. I looked around and realized that there was only 2 rooms one room what looked like that master bedroom. And then an extra room. I just hope that I don't have to sleep with Gilinsky.

When me and Gilinsky were done looking around we met our parents at the door.
"Okay why don't we start to put all of your clothes and other stiff away?" My mom asks while looking at me and jack. We nod and I head to my room cause my suitcase is in there.
I pull out 2 suitcases filled with my stuff.