"Move on"

*Warning really short chapter*

Jack's POV

"Who was that?" Kaylene asks while pointing to the bathroom. 

"My ex.." I say quietly and start walking to a seat. "I can tell you truly love her" Kaylene says while sitting in front of me. I nod slowly. Jack comes behind me and grabs my shoulders firmly. "Come on bro this trip is suppose the be fun. How about no sadness to day and only Happiness." Jack says while looking at girls walking by. I lightly chuckle and get up. 

Paige's POV

I start to silently cry and hold my elbows. Naomi comes in and hugs me. "Girl come on you need to hang out with josiah and forget about jack, But you have to admit he is cute huh?" She says while wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh and nod my head. (I have a crush on a boy in my school named Josiah and I think he's cute) 

I walk out and see josiah, he comes up to me and bring me into a hug. (I would kill to be her)

"Lets goooo" Naomi says while grabbing our hands and pulling us into a show store. I look around for my three favorite brands. Vans, Jordans', and Nikes.... I can already tell time is gonna slow down..

__________________________

Short chapter cause I have to leave but bye I'll update maybe tomorrow

Check my social media

Snapchat- Tree kristen

Vine- Omaha Lane

Twitter- Kristen Tree

Thanks

Loves ~K

Words: 236 (Short chapter i'm sorry  )