"I can't" (Chapter 14)

Paige's POV

I lay awake in my bed at 12:00 am just bored.

"Jack?" I ask rolling onto my side. He groans and says a raspy, "What?"

"I'm bored" I whisper and get up, turning on the lights. "what do I do about it?" He asks sitting up now and on his phone.

"I don't know, just talk to me till I fall asleep." I say and lay back down.

"No, goodnight" He says as he lays back down and turns off his phone.

"But jack" I start but hear soft snores from him. Note to self, Jack hates the mornings.

I huff and walk downstairs. Turning on lights as I walk by them. The house phone rings, I sigh and walk towards the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Paige? Honey is this you?" Mrs. gilinsky asks.

"Yeah its paige, jack is sleeing if you need him." I yawn a little.

"Oh I'm sorry honey, I just wanted to say that I need you to tell jack that, his cousins are coming over today and he needs to watch them." She says. "Okay, thank you, aha, okay night." I hang up and walk to the living room.

*8 hours later*

"Paige? What are you doing in the living room?" Jack asks as he walks in with no shirt on and only shorts.

"Oh your mom told me to tell you that your cousins are coming over today and are staying until the wedding." I yawn. "Ima take a shower see you." I say and kiss his cheek then heading up stairs to take a shower.

Jacks POV

I sigh and head to the kitchen. A knock comes from the door. I sigh and walk towards the door.

"Hey jack" Oh Hell No.

"Hey Grayson, ethan" I say with my teeth clenched. they wave and walk in with there suitcases.

"SO you guys are really staying?" I ask hoping for them to say no, but with my luck they nod there heads.

"Great" I whisper and head to the kitchen again.

Paiges POV

I get out and dry myself off.

I walk to our closet and grab a black sports bra and black skinny jeans, with a while muscle tee. And for the shoes I picked Black and white Jordans. I put my hair into a side french braid. Then I apply some black eyeliner, and some black masscara.

But only put on some lip balm.

I spray some perfume on and start walking downstairs. I hear 3 voices come from the kitchen.

"Hey Paige" Jack comes and runs to me, hugging me tight, "Help me" He whispers. I laugh and start to walk to the island look at the twins.

"Who are you guys?" I ask while getting a banana.

"I'm grayson dolan." Says the one who is a little taller than the other one.

"And i'm ethan dolan" says the other one.

"And you guys are jacks cousins?" I ask and they nod. "I'm going to take a shower I'll be right back." Jack says and runs upstairs.

I nod and turn back to the twins, "So what do you guys wanna do while he's gone?" I ask and get up to throw my banana peel away.

"Can we skateboard?" Grayson asks, I nod and run upstairs to get my black and white one.

I run back down seeing the guys with theres.

"Okay lets go, but we have to be back in a hour." I say and lead the way out.

I can get use to having some company while jack is in the studio all day. I sigh, feeling the cool breeze and look around.

"How old are you guys?" I ask them.

"19" they say together. (Just for this book)

Oh, there the same age as jack.... Well I could get used to it I guess.

____________________

I think that Jack gilinsky and the dolan twins are related for some reason? I don't know but here you go.

Loves~K

Words:646