"I came to get you back"

Jacks POV

Damn I fucked up bad. Right now I'm sitting on the couch with my head in my hands. Its sad because I don't fall for girls but I guess i'm falling for Paige, and I'm falling hard. I wonder where she is right now. I am pulled out of my thoughts by a piano sound.

I get up and walk slowly towards the sound. When I turn the corner I see Paige's phone. I run to it and turn it on. Immediately lots of texts start to pop up along with some nonfiction's. But I click on the recent one. Fuck.... It was from Sammy? I click on it and start to read the text messages.

TO: Sammy Boyy

I need someone to talk and to hold onto.....

FROM: Sammy boyy

Why did jack cheat yet haha

TO: Sammy boyy

Yeah....

FROM: Sammy boyy

Dafuq oh hell no you come over now so we can talk

TO: Sammy boyy

Okay

FROM: Sammy boyy

Oh yeah here is my address. Just in case you forgot ;)

I get a feeling in my stomach I had when Nate and Him came over.

My head starts to tell me to stay but my heart tells me to go and save Paige.

I listen to my heart which is a first timer, I run to the kitchen and grab my keys off the island. I hurry and rush out the door and into my car. I speed off to Sams, When I get there I see Paige's Car in the driveway. I jump out of the car and bang on the door.

Sam's POV

I slightly jump from the loud banging at the door. I slowly get up and look through the curtains to be faced with Jack's Car. I run to the door and answer it . Bad idea. When I open the door jack barges in and starts to look in the living room.

"Dude what the hell do you want?" I ask he turns around, run's towards me, and pushes me up against the wall. "You know why I'm here." He says and shows my Paige's Phone. I read the text I had send yesterday. "Dude can't you see, *Evil chuckles* Paige doesn't want your failed ass. I told her to come here so she can actually see who shes suppose to be with." After I say that Jack's Fist collides with my jaw.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING SAW THAT, SHE WAS FORCED, WE WERE FORCED OKAY SAMMY BUT HER FATHER GAVE ME THE RESPONSIBILITY TO LOOK AFTER HER NOT YOU!" Jack yells in my face.

Paige's POV

I wake up to the sound of yelling. I sit up and look around I see that I am in Sammy's bed but why? I then here something like a punch. I rush to the stairs not caring if I look like complete shit. I race down the stairs to see someones face I planed not to see in a million years. Jack.

His fist collides with Sam's jaw and that's when I yell,

"Jack stop your hurting him!!" I pull him off. He turns around and his face softens.

"What are you doing here?" I ask/whisper. "I came to get you back" After he says that something I wouldn't Imagine happened...

__________________________________________________________________________\

I left you guys with a cliffhanger and I'm sorry. I tried and this is what happend also i'm really bored so if you would like please just send me something in the comments or messgae me.

Stay Beautiful~K