"Is it to late to say sorry?"

Paige's POV

I feel the bed dip and I open my eyes to see jack on the phone with someone clearly frustrated.

"No i'll call her, you clearly done enough" He spits then ends the call. I yawn causing him to look back at me, I swear I see him relax when he sees me. 

"Hey babe" He smiles, I smile back and walk to the bathroom not saying anything, I brush my teeth and put on shirt, I tie my hair into a messy bun, I don't care what I look like in the mornings. I walk downstairs seeing the twins on there phones. 

"Hey grayson, ethan" I greet walking to the fridge getting the ingredients ready for breakfast, "Hey Paige, whats happening today?" Ethan asks taking a bacon, "I have no idea, I have to meet with my best friend and then Jack is doing whatever, but this time I am taking you two." 

"Okay, were gonna get dresses see you later" Smiling I turn the bacon over. "Are you mad at me?" Jack asks taking my hand in his. I sigh shrugging. I know that if I say I am, there is really no reason to be mad at him, that would make me look stupid. I look at him, turning off the stove. 

"No I am not mad at you, but you shouldn't have been smoking around the twins." I say and peck his lips, "I wasn't even smoking, IT WAS SKATE" He whines, I giggle and walk to the table where the twins sat, "So today I have to meet a friend of mine, and if you guys want to you can come with me or... well no you guys are coming with me." I finish and pass them there plates. 

"why can't we go with jack?" Ethan asks, I shake my head and start to eat. "Okay i'm going to go get ready, twins if you need anything ask jack." I sigh and walk upstairs, I head to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I walk out into our room and to the closet. 

I pick out a white tight crop top and a black skater skirt, I grab my stuff and walk to the bathroom. 

*AFTER SHOWER*

I change and tie my hair into a bun, I walk to my closet and pick out socks with some black vans. I run back to the bathroom and let my bun down, I blow dry it and then do a french braid, I run back to my room and head to the closet, I pick out a charm bracelet and some other random ones, I spray some perfume on me and walk downstairs. 

"Okay boys are you ready?" I ask grabbing my bag, they nod and put there phones in there pockets. I start the car and start to drive.

"How did you meet jack?" Grayson asks from the back of the car. I sigh not knowing what to say. 

"Yeah was it like love at first sight kind of thing?"Ethan asks clearly interested in the conversation. 

"Um, no it was like a forced to marry thing. I was forced to marry Jack" I say and lean back a little. "Oh so does that mean that you don't want to marry jack?" Ethan asks sitting back down. "No I want to marry Jack but I think that we have bumps in our road, think about how it will be once were married." I sigh and change lanes. 

They don't talk for the rest of the way to the way to where i'm going to meet Rosa.

"Come on" I say and get out of the car locking it, I walk to the Cafe and sit down when I see Rosa. "Hey Rosa how are you?" I ask her and the twins sit next to me looking bored. "I'm good, I actually have a bun in the oven right now" She squeals and I instantly hug her again. 

"Oh my, I am so happy for you." I smile at her, "who are these guys" She asks sipping her water. "Oh these are Jacks cousins, there staying with us until after the wedding." I shrug and we talk about the wedding, the wedding is in 2 weeks and we still don't have a dress for me. 

*1 hour later*

"It was fun catching up, but I have to go before the twins die of boredom" I laugh and hug her again. "Ethan, Grayson lets go" I say and walk out again, "Since you guys didn't be mean to her or be annoying, we can go to the mall and you guys can get whatever you want" I say pulling out of the parking lot, the smile and thank me.

*after mall*

"Hey babe, I missed you" Jack says and starts to kiss me hard, I smile into the kiss and push him away a little. "Woah why?" I ask and peck his lips one more time, "Where did you guys go?" He asks while he cuddles into me on the couch. "We went to the mall after we met one of paige's friends" Ethan says picking up his 5 bags and walking up to his room, grayson does the same. 

"We still have to pick colors for our wedding" Jack yawns, "Lets just make it a black and white theme" I say and cuddle into him.