Paige wins!!!( Chapter 12)

*Unedited cause i'm lazy as fuck and its 12:35 am*

Josiah's POV

What the fuck is going on? One second Paige is peacefully eating the ice-cream I bought her. The next, were stopped by the security? I have one thing on my mind right now.

Is paige okay?

"Josiah come on" Naomi says pulling my arm. I start to take in my suroundings. I see a ring where two girls look like they trynna pull out each others weaves. I smile to myself thinking of funny things that should not be said.

"Josiah stop eye-fucking them and follow me.." Naomi groans and starts to pull my toward her again. I pull on her arm toward me, locking our arms together. I smile down at her and she just gives me the 'fuck off' look while trying to get away from me.

I feel a tug at my shoulder, confused I turn around to see a girl with a shirt only covering half of her chest and some short ass shorts. I give a light smile.

"I like you." She says, I nod my head slowly.

"Come on AJ fuck off no one wants you to be near this guys." Naomi says while coming up to AJ and lightly pushing her shoulders, like what happens to girls in the movies.

"Naomi lets go" I silently plead not wanting to get caught. I look around to see people turning around to watch us, well mainly Naomi and dis other chick. I pull on her arm forcefully pulling her with me.

She huffs but nods pulling me to a crowd?

She pulls me toward these people who are cheering and laughing, I look around and suddenly start to bump into people.

"Watch where your going puck"

"Fuck off"

"Sorry" Is all I can say cause I am honestly shocked, I have never been treated this way.

(I have)

"Sit and wait." Naomi says while sitting down on a chair and going on her phone. I nod and follow her actions. I then hear loud music and hear the announcer says, "And welcome from norway england. Paiiiiiggggge Kniiiiight" Once shes done with Paige's Last name everyone In the crowd jumps and starts to cheer her on. I stand and try to look for paige when she comes walking down the ramp smiling. She slids(Into DM's) the ring looking sexy as fuck.

Naomi's POV

Pagie slids into the ring I take a glance of Josiah and I will admit that he is cute and that Maybe I am developing a little tiny crush for him, but I think her likes Paige. I see him looking at Paige smiling. I slightly frown knowing I don't have a chance anymore..

Paige's POV

I slid into the ring and do a pose while everyone screams there heads off, now this, this is the life, I would never want to give this life up for anything in the world, I don't care if someone pays me 1 million dollars just to quit. Hell nah, I would slap that person cause they don't know how myuch this job means to me.

Imagine this, Walking down that ramp to thousand and thousand of people screaming for you and only you, walking/sliding/crawling into that ring will give you the chills, people wanting to see you defeat the person other than you in the ring, wanting to see a FIGHT! You get it now?

I turn around in the ring, once I find naomi I see that josiah is by her? I go up to the rope step on it, taking my shirt off so I'm left in my uniform, I throw my shirt to naomi and jump down.

By now the crowd is screaming there heads off. I hear the bell ring, and once I turn around I am tackled to the ground. And by who you may ask. Well Its Aj.

You see me and AJ don't have a bright past with each other. I would stay and tell you the whole story, but I think that story should go for another time, cause i'm about to beat some ass.

Aj starts to pull on my hair, while i'm letting her trying to find sometime to fight back. I grab her head and pull her left of me. and so on.

(I'm to lazy to write and explain what happens so i'n just going to let you guys watch it on your own)

I do the Paige turner and Aj falls on her neck, I hurry and slide towards her, lifting her legs up so i have them in my arm. Basically it looks like i'm going to pick her up like shes a bride or something.

I make sure her shoulders are down and the referee gets down to the mat, "1"

He shouts, I look down to see if Aj has moved, "2"

He shouts, I decide that I should make a plan for when i win this. "3"

He shouts, '3' was the only thing I needed to hear before the bell went of signaling that the match is over. I hurry and slide out of the ring before tamina can catch me. I turn around and smile knowing that i have defeated the divas champion. I start walking up the ramp letting all the cheering get to me. I know that this may make me sound like a bitch but I deserve all of the cheers. I have only one thing on my mind.

Aj I am coming for the championship and I am determined to get it back.

Josiahs POV

Damn, didn't know that Paige had that in her, that just makes her 10 times hotter, (What the fuck am i doing? SMH)

Jack's POV

I knew she would win, I think while standing up, picking up my pop and start to walk out of the arena.

"Yo Jack I just met these two chicks who would be down to-"

"Bro I don't want a chick to fuck, remember what happened last time?" I cut sam off.

"Damn dude you need to find you're chill I was going to say that I found these two chicks who would be down to play hungry-hungry-hippos" I chuckle to myself. i have hella weird friends. 

-----------------

yeah Its good to update again. 

Loves, ~K