"Children"

Paige's POV
"JACK" I hear someone yell from downstairs. I rub my eyes still tired and get up pull my shirt down a little. I walk downstairs and see Jack and the twins covered in powder. I stop and stare at them.

"Okay I don't even wanna know" I put my hand up and get a water before heading to the living room. I sit down on the couch and grab the remote turning on spongebob. I know I'm old but I still can watch this. Can I?

"Paige breakfast is ready" I hear Jack say. I get up walking into the kitchen that smells like burnt pancakes. I gag and sit down.

"Pancakes!" Jack tells me and the twins are behind him smiling big and proud. I look down seeing burnt pancakes. Jack hands me a fork and I grab some syrup. I take a bite but wish to throw up. I chew it slowly and painfully.

I look up to them and give them all a thumbs up. They sigh in relief and continue to wash the dishes. I throw it away quickly and pretend I ate it quick.

"Wow thank you guys so much." I say hugging them. "But I have to met up with people so I'll see you guys later" I say and walk upstairs.

I walk to the closet grabbing a grey crop top and some black shorts. I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I get out and put my clothes on drying my hair with the towel. I walk over to my closet and get out some black sandals. I go back to the bathroom and do a winged eyeliner with a smokey eye look.

I brush my teeth and brush my hair to. I put a black snapback on and walk downstairs with my phone. "Bye guys" I say and walk outside and into the range rover.

I hear my phone ring and I look down seeing and unknown number.

"Um hello?" I ask turning the car on.
"Hello who is this?" They ask and I back out of the drive way.
"I'm sorry but you called me. I think you have the wrong number" I say and hang up.

"Hello Josiah"I say and hug him and Naomi. " it's so nice to be out of the house" I smile .

--------
Loves~K
Updating tuesdays