Stopped? (Chapter 11)

*UNedited*

Paige's POV

My phone beeps for the 5th time. What could be so important?

I take out my phone to see the WWE logo on my messages, I cough on my milkshake and hold my chest. Josiah looks over and kind of hardly pats my back. I calm down but my eyes are a little watery. 

"You okay Paige?" Josiah asks holding my hand. I stop breathing and my heart instantly starts to beat faster. I slwoly nod and look back at my phone. I put in my password and click on the LOGO. 

From:WWE

Paige you have to be here in 30 minutes.

From:WWE

Paige are you gonna answer?

From:WWE

20 Minutes left, clocks ticking

From:WWE

15 Minutes left, clocks ticking really fast hurry up.

From: Mum

Hey honey hows everything going?

From: Nicki Bella

Paige you better hurry or else your gonna piss off the authority

My eyes get big and I hurry and jump out of my seat running towards the exit, of course grabbing naomi's hand in the progress. I drag her to the car and push her into the passenger seat while I run to the drivers side put the key in. Josiah comes in and jumps into the back seat.

I look at him with the 'bruh' face but then shake my head deciding that it would be a waist of time. I push on the gas speeding down to the WWE stage. I jump out of the car running into the gate opening. I run into the authority and see a look of relief and they tell me to 'go change' I hurry to my dressing room almost bumping into summer ray and Rosa Mendes on the way. I grab some shirt and some shorts. 

Naomi's POV

"What the fuck is going on?" Josiah asks while still looking for paige. I give him the look and hand him some tickets. I start to walk into the gate with Josiah following behind me. But then get stopped by security? Oh shit....

__________

Sucky chapter but ima go to bed.

Love~K

Words:327