"What are we?" (Chapter 19)

Paige's POV

I wake up arms around my waist.. Did I get kidnapped?

I hurry and get up but instantly regret doing it cause I didn't realize that I had a headache. I look to my side while rubbing my temples. I see jack and I smile a little thinking about his little speech last night.

I frown and start to pull the sheets off of me, I head to our closet and look at my side. Wow jack was right my side is just all black. I pick out a black sports bra, black spandex, white see through long sleeve. I head to the bathroom and start the shower.

Jack's POV

I wake up to an empty bed? I look around and don't see Paige anywhere.

I was gonna yell PAIGE but then I heard the shower going so I assume she is taking a shower. I shake my head at how stupid I am and get up, only leaving me in shorts. I stretch and head downstairs, cause I'm hungry as fuck.

I go to the fridge and get some orange juice. I go to the Island, sit down, grab a banana and my phone. I hear footsteps at the end of the hall so I hurry and hide behind the wall.

I see paige looking around then mumbles to herself.
"RAWWW" I yell and jump out grabbing her. She screams and starts to hit me.

"Paige calm down its me." I say she stops and looks up at me. She sticks her tongue out and me. I throw my head back and laugh. I grab her waist lifting her up onto the island.

She looks down at me and starts to lean in, I do the rest and lean in meeting her lips half way there. We start to make out right in the kitchen.

"Hey Jack I was wondering..... AHH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Sammy asks/yells at us. I let go of Paige and she nearly falls off but I catch her.

"Sammy what are you doing here?" I ask him walking over to the living room, Upstairs.

I look behind me to see Paige In a black sports bra.

"Dude She's Hot, you need to keep on to that." Sammy says once we get into the room. "No shit, I'm marring her." I say and grab some grapes out of the bowl on the coffee table.

"But anyway remember those chicks I said last night?" Sammy says after finishing his grape. I nod, but then shake my head. "Yo I can't be around, girls like that I just got Paige Back I don't wanna ruin it this time."

"You got her back?" Sam asks pulling out his phone. I nod and smile to myself, soon we'll be married and can fu-

"Jack, dude you zoned out for a bit you okay?" Sam says. I nod, "Hey we should go to the club tonight" He suggests.

"Can't, I'm going to Paige's Match tonight" I say,

"Hey I'm gonna hang out with my friends today so I don't wanna bother you to. Um, go to the beach or something? Have some boy time or what ever you call it." Paige says coming into the room to get some grapes. We nod.

"Okay There here got to go." She says and goes downstairs.

I hear chattering, me and sam go to the kitchen to see Naomi, Paige, and 3 random guys?

"Paige can I talk to you?" I ask, sammy goes over to Naomi, only to get rejected because she doesn't like him.

Paige nods and comes towards me.

"What?"

"WHO ARE THOSE BOYS?" I whisper/yell.

"Josiah, Kian and JC, I met them while we were apart. They are really nice, you should be happy that they actually make me happy." She says and then runs back to the kitchen.

I go to our bedroom and go to the closet. I pick out some black jeans with a white t-shirt.

I put on a black and white snapback, I grab my black vans and fix my hair. I spray cologne on me. I run down the stairs to sammy.

"Sam come on."

Paige I don't wanna hurt you, but you said something I was suppose to do.,,,

_______________

Idk what this was.

5 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter.

Loves~K

words:707