New Girl bad or good?

Jacks POV

I wake up and I see that I am sleeping on the couch. Damn I need to earn Paige's trust so I don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. I get up and head upstairs to the bathroom. I get out and see that Paige is barely waking up. Damn she has some nice little abs. She sees me staring and says,

"Like what you see?" She says while smirking. I start to head downstairs damn i'm the one suppose to say that no the girl. She comes down in what she was wearing last night and then there's a knock at the door.

I get up to answer it and its Sammy and Nate.

"Hey wassup" Sammy asks while stepping in with Nate.

"Um hey guys I'm not doing anything and I need to introduce you to-" But then I Get cut off by Sammy and Nate looking at Paige up and down. Damn I think i'm jealous cause I start to get mad. Sammy goes to Paige and shakes her hand.

"Hey i'm Sammy but I prefer to be called "Daddy" He says with a wink at the end. I start to get mad because she is going to be my future wife. But then I think and she doesn't want that and I certainly don't want that either but are parents are forcing us.

"Well i'm sorry Sam but shes already taken." I say while walking over to them.

"Who?" Sammy asks while looking at Paige confused. I go over to Paige and put my arm around her shoulders. His mouth makes an O shaped and he and Nate look at each other. Then they say that they have to leave so they go.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I'M NOT REALLY YOURS JACK YOU NEED TO STOP BEING JEALOUS. WHY DON'T YOU GO AND FUCK ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BITCHES!!" She yells before going back upstairs. I just sigh and go to our room. I go to the closet and pick out some black skinny jeans with my red and black flannel added with some moccasins. Paige comes out in....

Paige's POV

I run upstairs to my room and I go to the closet and pick out some black skinny jeans with a black crop top that says, "Adidas" then some black high heels. I straighten my hair and add some black eyeliner with mascara. I go to our room and see jack in black skinny jeans, read and black flannel, with some black vans. (Sorry I changed it ) He says,

"Hey I want to say sorry, so do you want to go to lunch with me?" He asks while talking my hand. I let him take my hand and walk us out to his jeep. I only said yes because I was hungry and I needed to trust him. I can trust him right?

He pulls up to Panera, He gets out and opens my door for me. He takes my hand and interlocks our fingers. We pass some girls and one of them comes over and starts to talk to jack.

"Hey Jacky" She says while twirling her fake hair. She has such a slutty outfit on. She has a black crop top that shows a lot of cleavage and it barley covers her boobs. She has on some black short booty shorts that barley cover her ass. And some fake black stripper high heels. She has a lot of make up on to.

"Look Madison I don't want to talk right now." He says and pulls me into the restaurant. We walk into the restaurant and sit down.

"So I wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened this morning and that I guess I just got jealous cause were going to get married and I don't want other boys looking at you when your in a sports bra." He says and looks at me serious while I try to distract myself.

"Hey Jack can I ask you something?"I ask.

"Anything"

"Okay Jackie who's Madison?" I ask while raising one of my eyebrows.

"Shes um my Sister" He says with a smile.

"Jack I don't want to have a relationship with someone who won't tell me everything. " I say while getting my phone. I get up but he pulls my arm a little and says,

"Okay fine she was a girl that I met at a party in high school. We banged and I left her." He says while looking into my eyes.

"Okay" And with that I leave. I look at my phone and see a text from an unknown number. I open it and it says,

FROM: UNKNOWN

Hey its Aj from high school. I know that we haven't talked in a long time but I wanted to say that I am going to join Wwe with you so yeah. They told me that you were going to train me?

TO: Aj

Okay yeah I guess when though?

FROM: Aj

You free today?

TO: Aj

Yeah of course you can come over.

FROM: Aj

KK i'll see you in a little bit.

And then it finally hit me. Jack took me here. I walked back into the restaurant I see that thotison and her little slut devils were surrounding jack. I walk over to him and grab his jeep keys. Then I walk out...........

------------------------------------------------------

So bored rn.

Message me?

Anyways I think that this chapter really sucked. I'll update tomorrow and today so yeah. That made no sense but I will see you in a short time bye pretty's :)

~K