"I'm sorry, that I caused you this pain"

Paige's POV
We all snap our heads toward the front door. In comes Amy and Nash. Normal right? NO. They come in making out. We all stay silent for some reason while Amy and Nash don't even bother to look up.

I clear my throat, which causes Amy to look up. She gasps and nudges Nash in the stomach causing him to groan. "What?" He asks. Amy looks at us and back to Nash a few times. Nash rolls his eyes and looks our way. He coughs and says,
"Hey guys haha..." We wave awkwardly. "Um Sam were going to us the guess bedroom bye" and with that him and Amy are gone.

Sam chases after them until we hear a door slammed and Sammy saying, "NASH ONCE YOU'RE FUCKING DONE I'M SO GONNA KICK YOU'RE ASS!!!"

He comes back down and says 'continue'
Jack clears his throat and says "I came to get you back'
I sigh and say,
"Look jack I'm shocked that you actually came to get me, but after what happened with Aj, I don't think I wanna be back, you hurt me." I say and start to cry. Jack looks so guilty which makes me cry harder. He starts to cry to.
"Look Paige I'm sorry okay I was-" That's when I decide that it's my turn to talk. I take a deep breath and say,

"Look jack I don't want to hear I okay, I don't want to hear all the 'Paige I'm so sorry' I'm sick of them, every time this happened thats how they say there sorry, but I don't want that, I don't think I can trust you anymore," jack frowns and I start to cry again, "every fucking time this happens, look I think we need to that a little break because I can't stand to look at you and not think of that day, so what I'm trying to say is we need a break,"

Sam comes over and hugs me, when I feel his karms around my waist that's when I let everything out. I hug Sam tight.

"Paige look I'm sorr-"
"Jack leave she clearly doesn't want to talk to you right now so please just go." Sammy says the last part in a whisper voice.

Jack slowly nods and starts to walk out.

Jacks POV
I silently cry while walking to my car. Once I get to my car I let it all out. I start my car and start to drive. I don't know where I'm going, but I find myself at a park. But not just any park, the park. I get out and walk over to a bench. That's when I let it all out. I start to whisper 'suck a fuck up' or 'why its always this' I look up to see a man and a woman walking along the side walk holding hands. That made me realize what I lost.

I knew that I had lost my one true love, my one soul mate, my one and only.....

------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a long, long, time but like I said I have a really busy schedule.

But this is what I wanted to do today or tonight. I wanted to update all my story's but here's the thing I think most of the updates are going to be at least 500 words long. I know a short update.

But if I have time tomorrow then I'll update a little something haha. But just so you know I am always trying and I love you all...

Oh by the way if you want to add/follow me on any of my social media sites here's the names of them...

Snapchat: Tree kristen

Twitter: Kristen Tree

Vine: Omaha lane

YouNow: KristenTree_Bruh

(YouNow my friend convinsed me to get the app so yeah)

And if you do follow me thanks

anyways bye I love you all~K