So Josiah?

*UNedited*

Paige's POV

So naomi convinced me that I should at least forget about jack and focus on Josiah. I do have to admit that Josiah is alright but Jack is just.... UGH.

"Paige snap out of it" Naomi says shaking my shoulders. "Huh?" 

"You been spacing out on us, come on I want to have fun" She says while shaking her hands. I laugh and nod my head. "Fine lets go shopping them" She smiles really big and grabs my hand along with Josiah's.

She take us to Footlocker. I yank my hand away from her hand and start to look for my stuff I want. I go to the Jordans' Section and pick out a really cool black and grey one. I pick out another one which is just a black and a baby blue color. Then I head to my second favorite shoe brand. Vans.

I look around until I finally decide on two shoes. The first one is a gray simple one, the second one is a galaxy theme one. I smile to myself and head to the nike section. I pick out a simple black and white running shoes. 

That takes about 30 minutes to find all the shoes in my size. I walk to the cashier, put my stuff down, and wait. He comes out from the back. 

"Hello and what can I do for you today"I smile and gesture to the shoes. He nods and starts to beep them. While he's doing his job I decide to look at his name tag. Kian. 

What a cute name. "Okay your total will be 200 dollars." Kian says. I pull out my and grab my credit card. He hands my the bags and I start to walk away until he asks me to wait. 

"Yes?" I turn around. "Um, you seem chill and all so I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out some time?" Kian says while scratching the back of his neck. I smile and nod my head, I hand him my phone and I take his. "Ight there I'll see you later" I say while walking over to naomi and Josiah. 

"Come on lets go to Zumuz" (I actually went to a store called this and it was like a goth themed thing. But it had snowboards, sckateboard,cothes,if you have went to this store I'm sorry If i spelt it wrong)

I say while waking out of the store, Josiah comes up behind me and wraps his arm around my shoulders. I smile to myself and kept walking. We finally get to the store and walk around. I pick out some crop-tops, Some shorts, and sport bras. I go over to the scateboard section and look at the pennyboards. 

I then hear a familiar laugh,I turn my head to see The jacks and kaylene. I gulp and turn back around. 

Come on paige don't let him ruin your day. I nod and pick up a black and white pennyboard and head to the checkout. 

I sit in a chair outside the store and wait for naomi and Josiah. While I wait I decide that I should make a snapchat. I put it down and start making snaps. 

I go onto twitter and tweet, 'Hey guys so today I made a snapchat and if you want to add me here it is, "Paige Knight"'

I then post on all my social medias I check snapchat to see over 125k have added me. wow. 

I open the camera and make a video about the mall. Naomi and Josiah come out like 15 minutes later. 

"I want ice cream" I say while looking down. Naomi nods and we walk down to the ice-cream palor. 

Today has been a good day, except that I have to fight Aj tonight....

______________________

Wow haha So next chapter is gonna be in Jacks POV

Loves~K