"Me and Jack are great" (Chapter 17)

Paige's POV

I run backstage and see Josiah and Naomi by each other. I smile and hug both of them.

*Phone ringing*

I look down and excuse myself from the conversation.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey."

"Oh hey Mom, how are you?"

"OH its good, oh and hows yours and Jack relationship? Are you getting use to living with him?" She asks and I think the whole world just froze. Shit I forgot that I didn't tell my mom about me and jack.

"Honey?" Mom asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh were doing really great, why?" I lie and ask at the same time.

"Because I was thinking, that we could all get together and have a nice dinner before the wedding you know?" She asks again.

"Um yeah, that would be great, um when is the wedding again?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"Um its in 7 months so you guys have some work to do, and how about tomorrow, 5 o'clock?"

"Yeah thats great we'll see you, just text me the address and stuffclsoiOkay bye love you." I hang up and speed walk to my dressing room.

I get there and change into some high black waisted jean, with a black crop-top, and some black jordans.

I really don't feel like wearing high heels, plus I'm not a girly-girl type.

I speedwalk around trying to find jack, I finally see him staring at his phone.

"Jack!" I yell gaining his attention.

"Um..." He says scratching his neck.

"Our parents called me and we have a dinner tomorrow night at a random restraunt and we have to act like you never cheated on me and were doing fine, just how we were when we first got together, got it? Yes okay. Were going shopping now so come on" I say and start walking outside. I look back to see jack just staring at me like i'm crazy.

Well he hasn't seen the best of me so.

"Are you coming? Or are you just going to stare at me and let me walk away?" I saw laughing at the end and walking backwards.

He shakes his head a little and starts to jog towards me. I start running to my lambo and I hurry to get in.

After 30 seconds were in the car and heading to the mall, Jack just awkwardly stared out the window.

I turn down the radio and said, "So hows Johnson doing?" I ask stopping at a red light. Jack shifts and mumbles a 'He's Good' and goes back to his phone.

I shrug and turn the volume up on the radio. In about 10 minutes we make it to the Mall.

"Okay so I am going to find a dress then maybe shop for myself, you go and shop or a suit or dress clothes and then you can do whatever you want, just met me back here at," I look at my phone seeing its 2:30, "at 4:30 and then at 5 we are leaving, my mom texted me that the dinner will be at 6 so we better hurry." I say and start walking to the closest Dress shop.

I see him go to the direction of mens things I guess.

*2 hours later*

I wait for Jack by the front doors. I see him coming with 2 bags, while I'm over here with at least 5 or 4. I hate being a Girl sometimes.

We make it home in 20 minutes or to his house for now. He lets me in first and I'm surprised that he actually kept this house clean. We both head up to 'our' room. I open the door and walk to my side of the closet. I put all my stuff in the top shelf and then I realize that I have to get my other stuff from Naomi's House.

"So are you like moving back in?" I look back to see jack leaning against the door frame.

"I don't know yet, but maybe" I saw leaning my back against the wall.

*1 hour later*

I put on my other black heel and head down stairs. I see jack and he looks up at me.

He comes and puts his hands around my waist, "Wow Paige you look flawless." He says smiling and kissing my cheek. He heads out to his jeep, leaving me behind. Well lets see how this night will go...

__________________

UPDATED

Loves~K

Words:732