"More twins?"

The outfits they were wearing ^^^ plus the video play when it says it bored through the car.
Paige's POV

"Guys we have to get heading back home." I say while putting my phone back into my pocket.

"why?" they both ask at the same time and then laugh, I smile at them and say, "Well if we don't jack is gonna be pissed at you two," I say and point at them, "Then he's gonna find out that I wanted to do it to so he's gonna be pissed at all of us." I say and put my skateboard back onto the ground.

"Leggo" I say and start riding back to the house. All of a sudden a group of girls come running at us.

"OMG ITS THE DOLAN TWINS WITH PAIGE!!!"

"PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE?!!"

I smile and get off the board, "Hey girls." I smile at them and take a few photos.

"Okay it was nice meeting some of you, but we need to hurry and get back, see ya" I say and start to ride again but with the twins behind me.

*At home*

I open the door and place my board by the coat rack.

"Hey babe" I say and kiss jack's cheek. He smiles and kisses my cheek too. "Where did you guys go?" He asks sitting at the island. "Dude we went riding around on our skateboards with paige, She's more fun than you." I hear ethan say.

I laugh and hand the twins there water. "Well we just went for a ride cause it was getting boring here." I say and pull my phone back out. "Shit" I whisper and start to grab my car keys.

"where you going?" Jack asks standing up. "I forgot that I had a meeting with our moms today, you know for the wedding." I say and do the peace sign while putting my shoes on.

"Wait, where are the twins going then?" He asks looking worried. "With you duh" I say and run out the door. I jump into the car and start it up.

"Hello?" I ask and turn on my turning signals.

"Paige where are you?" Katherine asks.

"I'm coming, I'll be there in about 5 minutes." I say and turn the car, but hang up. I got no time for talking.

Jacks POV
"BUT!" I yell but paige was already in the car.

"Ugh" I groan and walk back inside. "Hey hanging with us can be fun" Grayson says while he's on his phone. I glare at him and clap my hands.

"Okay, you guys have to be my dogs today, so that means you are both gonna follow me for the rest of the day, or however long it takes paige to go dress shopping." I say and pull out my phone.

"When's the wedding?" Ethan asks looking at me.

"In about a month" I say and grab my car keys, "Okay first stop is... Paige's work" I say and walk to the car.

"I call shotgun!" I hear one of them yell and then both of them start running out like maniacs.

"Grayson I got there first!" I hear ethan yell ,I chuckle at them and start the car, "Ethan just get in." I say and start driving, once he gets in.

*At the ring*
"Hey jack, paige isn't here" Alicia says drinking some water. "I know"

"Okay then why are you here?"

"Because I need to talk to someone"

"Why do you have kids?"

"Ugh, forget it"

"Damn cranky"

"Ethan, grayson lets go."

I start walking to paige's dressing room when I see the bella twins.

"Aye Nikki" I say and thtat catches both of there attention.

"What?"

"Um, I was wondering if you could..." I get cut off by the twins wrapping there arms around the girls.

"Wassup girl" Ethan says.

"I'm grayson, that's ethan." Grayson says pointing at ethan.

"And were have boyfriends." Brie says pulling away.

They stand by me again looking around. "Again, can you watch them?" I ask, "Um... No" Nikki says and start to slide into the ring with brie.

"But why?"

"Because we have other stuff to do than watch other twins." She says and starts to put brie in a head lock.

"Fine" I sigh and start walking out.

Paige's POV

"Ohh I like that one" Katherine says pointing at a really puffy one. I fake a smile and look at my mom.

"How about this one" my mom points at a really tall one" I shake my head.

"How about I pick one" I say and start looking around.

"Hi, and how may I help you guys." A lady named Syannah says,

"Yes um, do you have anything not to girly but a little bit of a boy thing to?" I ask hoping she would find one.

"Yes we have some on this rack over here. And Come to me if you need anything else." She smiles and leaves.

I start looking not really finding the one I like, until I come upon, (At the top) the one, I smile at take it off the rack running to a dressing room.

"Paige Hun, are you okay?" My mom asks, I smile at the mirror and open the door, "Mom I think this is the one, I smile and look at our moms.

The smile and look at my with 'Bitch that is the one' eyes.

"That's the one" I giggle and head back into the dressing room. I wonder how jacks doing?

Jacks POV

"Okay I want you guys to be quiet and stay out of my way." I say and walk into nash's house.

"Wassup Jack" nash does a bro hug with me.

The twins go and sit on the couch. "Oh nothing just watching these two trouble makers" I laugh and head back out to the balcony.

Leaving the twins inside.

Paige's POV

I sit in the drivers seat of my car and text Ethan, I got his number before we left this morning.

To: Ethan Dolan (sent 9:23)

Where are you guys?

From: Ethan Dolan (Sent 9:23)

at this guy house, his name is nash?

To: Ethan Dolan (Sent 9:24)
I'm coming to get you guys.

I put my phone into the aux cord, instantly , 'the heart wants what it wants' plays through the car.

I start driving and finally land at nash's house.

I open the door without knocking and start looking for the twins, I look out onto the balcony and see all the guys smoking except shawn.

"Hey babe come smoke with us" Jack says, I flick him off and run back into the house, finally seeing the twins, "Okay guys lets go" I say and start to walk outside.

*12:00 am*

I hear the front door open and close, the twins were sleeping and I was trying to sleep.

"Paige.." Jack says coming in.

"I don't say anything and I feel the bed dip in. "I'm sorry" He says and kisses my back of my shoulder that was exposed and then he gets up going into the bathroom.

"I love you" I whisper and slowly fall asleep.

_______________

Damn this was a long chapter

Loves~K

words:1136