Few girl good or bad? Part 2

Paige's POV

I walk out and start his jeep I pull out and head towards our house. I get home and lay on the couch for a while until Aj comes.

I hear a knock at the door and I yell,

"Come In!!" Cause I know that its Aj.

She come in and says,

"Hey so are we going to the training place or are we going..." Aj says pointing to the door.

"Come on." I say getting up.

"Where are we going?"

"Training."

We get into our cars and drive to the place.

*Skips Training*

"Okay bye Aj it was nice meeting you and i'll see you tomorrow." I say while getting into my car. She says bye and leaves. I drive to my house but then I felt like I waned to be alone so I turned around and started to drive to the Hollywood sign.

Aj's POV

Damn. I forgot to tell Paige about the show. I turn around and start to drive to her house.

Jacks POV

I go out to the parking lot and see my car missing. I call Paige.

*PHONE CONVERSATION*

J~ Hey Paige did you take my car?

P~ Yeah I told you but you were to busy talking to your sluts

J~ Okay can you come and pick me up?

P~ I can't

J~ What ar-

Then she hangs up. Damn. Then Madison comes out.

"Hey do you need a ride?"

"Yeah can you take me home?" I ask while scratching the back of my head. She nods and we both get into her car.

I get out and walk to my house. I unlock it and walk to the couch. There's a sex scene on the screen my hand starts to find its way down to my member. I start to pump myself. Then there's a knock right before I come. I groan and get up.....

Aj's POV

I get out of my car and walk up the steps. I Knock on the door and a guys answers it. He has an amazing jawline, Nice brown eyes, and sexy toned abs. He starts to lean In.

Jack's POV

I open the door to a girl with curly black hair black short cuts and a blue crop-top. I lean IN and say,

"Hey i'm jack, jack Gilinsky." I say with a flirty smile.

"Hey i'm Aj, Aj lee" Then we kiss I pull her in and close the door. My hands Romes through out her body and my hands find there way to the back of her thighs. I squeeze my hands to signal her. She jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. I take her to our room and gently put her on the bed. We pull away to catch out breath and then continue. She pulls off my shirt and Then my pants and boxers. I do the same to her. Soon we are both naked.

( I'm not comfortable writing this so a friend of mines is going to be writing this part : )

I go over to the night stand and grab a condom. I rub my tip at her entrance and she whines......

(Thanks)

Paige's POV

After about 1 hour here I decided that I should go back. I get into my car and start to drive. I end up in my driveway to see Aj's car? I get out and go to the front door.

I find out that its locked I unlock it and walk upstairs to our room. I twist the nob and open it I see Jack pounding into Aj and Aj is a moaning mess. I cough and say,

"Okay then I will come back later." After that I see Jack pull out and look at my I slam the door and run out of the house tears streaming on my face. I start the car and drive. I don't know where I am going but I end up in my ex-boyfriends house. I get out of the car and walk up the steps.

I knock on his door 3 times and he finally answers it.

"Hey um Paige?" He asks his voice is raspy just like he just woke up. I sigh and then start to cry again. He pulls me into a hug and I just cry into his chest. He pulls me in his house and closes the door. I let everything out.

Jacks POV

I hurry and pull out of Aj to see Paige looking like she might cry. She slams the door and runs out. I hurry and put my boxers on and run out the door. Aj gets up and fines her clothes.

"Wait are you Paige's boyfriend?" She asks with fear in her eyes. I look at her and shake my head.

"More like Fiance" She gasps and starts to pace.

Dafuq I should be the one pacing.

"Me and Paige have a match this Monday and shes going to beat the living shit out of me." She says while pulling her hair in frustration. She gets her keys and walks out the door.

Damn every time. I decided that this is the last time that I fuck up. I pull out my phone and call one of my close friends. Sammy Wilkinson. I know that he lives some where around this house.

"Hey Bro look I'm kind of busy so can-" I cut him off by me crying.

"Dude I fucked up big time." I say with my head in my hands.

"Well bro what did you do?"

"I am suppose to be getting married but I fucked her Friend and she left. I don't even know where she went." Damn I realize that I am going to be a really bad husband.

"Okay we'll talk later I need to do something bye" Before I could even say something he hangs up.

Paige's POV

He comes back into the room and asks,

"Okay Paige you have to tell me what happened?" I start by saying this,

"Well I went to training and after that I need some alone time and so I went to the Hollywood sign. I went back to my house and see Aj's car there I went inside and hear moans I look in our room and I see jack fucking my friend. And the sad thing is," I say and then cry he holds me and says,

"What?" I look up at him and say,

"I was falling for him." I then start to bawl. Then I feel my eyelids get heavier by the minute.

"Shh get some rest Baby girl." And with that I was out in an instant.

------------------------------------------------------

Found out that Paige is falling or was falling for jack. It was Saturday so 2 more days until the match.

Who do you think the boy was? Paige's Ex boyfriend?

Comment who you think it is.

Bye and Love you all

~K