2.0

Paige's POV
"I mean come on. What if he is like really hot?" Joanie asks and blushes a little. I give her one of my threatening looks and that shuts her up. 

"I mean I don't know, but I don't want to go to the dinner or I don't want to even meet him." I groan and continue picking out something to wear tonight. This is the only night I get to wear one of my dresses and i'm going to take advantage of it. 

"Do you even know his name?" Joanie asks and looks at my clothes that would probably fit her. I nod and mutter 'Jack'.

"Well lets see how good we can make you look," Joanie cheers and we get to work. 

"Paige! Lets go!" I groan and look at Joanie and then walk downstairs to the den. 

"Are you ready?" My mother asks and gives me a tight hug before walking out with my dad to their car. I sigh and walk out right behind them. 

After driving for like 10 minutes we finally arrive. I am in awe once seeing his house. This lady opens the door and hugs both of my parents. 

"And you must be Paige," she asks and then gives me a hug to. 

"Yes ma'am" I say. She lets us in and we all sit down on the couch. I take my phone out and give Joanie a text saying we're here. 

"Paige meet Jack." I look up through my curly hair to see a boy that has the most sharp jawline I believe that if I touch it, it would give me a cut. I stare at him until he waves his hand in front of my face and gives me a bored look. 

"Hi, i'm Paige," I say and extend my hand out in front of me. The parents left to go and get something to drink in the kitchen, leaving me and Jack alone. 

He looks at my hand and then says, "Jack," I flinch when he takes his phone out and continues to text away to someone. I grab my phone and begin telling Joanie how much of a douche he is. 

"Wanna go outside?" He asks and takes my hand before pulling me outside. The backyard is even more beautiful than the front yard. 

"So hows-" I get cut off from Jack.

"Listen here, don't think I am actually going to marry you! I have a girlfriend and I intend to marry her instead. So just lay off and let me do the work for us. Just keep your stupid litt-"

I smack him right across the face and grab his jaw so he is at least face to face with me.

"Don't you think I actually wanted to get married to you. I could expose you right in front of your parents but I won't because I at least have so humanity inside of me." I spit and walk away.

"Hey where is jack? It's almost time to eat." Katherine asks I shrug and ask to go to the bathroom. Once i'm in the bathroom I break down and call Joanie.

"Please help me. I don't want to be here if all he is going to do is be a jerk." I finish ranting and go back downstairs to where everyone is staring at me. 

"Okay now that everyone is seated we have some more news." Katherine and david say. We all set down our forks and look at them. 

"Jack and Paige are going to be moving in together." They say in usion and smile at us. Jack chokes on his steak and I look down at the table. 

"What?! That's impossible I barely even know her!" Jack yells and they continue to argue I tap on Jack's foot and shake my head saying, "There is nothing we can do."

When me and my parents get back home I take a shower and put on my pajamas which consists of a big shirt and some shorts. I am so exhausted that right when I plug my phone in and lay my head down on the pillow, I fall asleep. 

--------------------

A book is a gift you can open again and again. 

^^^ not my quote.