The Joys Of Hooking Up With David Bowie - SMUT

[^^ REFERENCE IMAGES]

[A/N: There's smut in this one!!]

The time had arrived once more for the weekly ritual of sitting in London's most famous nightclubs, waiting to see what celebrities would show up throughout the night. Some nights were dull, only minor celebrities like news presenters would show but other nights were exciting and filled with once-in-a-lifetime encounters. For example, one night, a few friends and I met Freddie Mercury and the rest of Queen. It was one of those nights tonight.

The group of girls I was with began to murmur, looking and pointing towards a huge horde of clicking cameras and shouting photographers. In an attempt to get a better look, I stood on one of the plush sofas, a really bad idea considering I was wearing stilettos. It ended in me toppling off of it and landing face-first on the floor. I was expecting to be helped up by one of the girls but instead was met with a stronger grip.

I looked up and was met with dark sunglasses and a killer mullet and that was when I knew this was going to be an interesting evening. "Enjoy your trip darling?" The smooth voice asked, followed by a sweet laugh. If it wasn't for the red lights of the club, he would have been able to see that my face was a deep scarlet, knowing he was probably of some importance. It was only later that I realised that I had heard that voice before.

"Yes. Thank you for helping me up, it's these damn shoes." I muttered, staring into my lap to help the blood dissipate from my cheeks and ears. I heard him laugh again, making me a little more reassured.
"I'm David." He stated, holding his hand out to me. I took it and we shook hands.
"I'm Y/N. It's lovely to meet you, David." I replied, knowing full well who he was. David removed his sunglasses, revealing his mismatched pupils, clarifying who I thought he was.

'Stupid Y/N. You just had to make a fool of yourself in front of David fucking Bowie and now he probably thinks you're an idiot. Oh God... what if he thinks I am an idiot. UGHHHH this isn't happening.' I groaned inside my head, wanting to just curl up into a ball and die.

"Y/N, could I perhaps buy you a drink darling?" David breathed, dangerously close to my neck. I nodded, unable to form a coherent sentence. With this, he was halfway to the bar, leaving me with the group of girls who were gawping at me.
"What. The. HELL?!" The girls squealed in unison, plopping down next to me. I let out a little squeak and then came the hysterical laughter.
"I am right in thinking that that was David Bowie?" I queried, in between bouts of wheezing laughter. They nodded, jabbing me playfully in the arm as he returned.