Playing Dirty - SMUT

[THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH ERA BOWIE]

[A/N: This is going to be smut so I am warning you now

[A/N: This is going to be smut so I am warning you now...]

David perched on the end of the bed, rolling the cool metal gun around in his hands. I teased him, removing each item of my clothes painfully slowly, making him wait. I know he hated it when I strung the process out, making him more agitated. Granted, we were both utterly stoned on coke and had no idea what we were doing consciously. 

He lifted the gun to his mouth, sliding it in seductively as I slipped off my stockings. I pressed my breasts together, making the bulge in his boxers stand for even more attention. I licked my finger from base to tip, leaving the string of saliva to hang off of the end of my tongue. He licked the gun and placed it on the bed beside him.

David groaned impatiently as I stood there in nothing but my bra and panties. He was in his boxers, leaning back on his elbows, watching me strip. I knelt in front of him, pawing at his very evident bulge, looking up at him with soft, doe-like eyes. He spat profanities under his breath, helping me to remove his boxers. I slid off my panties and he unclipped my bra and started to tease his dick with my tongue. He took a fistful of my hair and his head rolled back, his hips bucking up into my mouth. 

I gagged as he hit the back of my throat, letting him use my mouth to pleasure himself. I pulled back, not letting him cum before he had pleased me sufficiently. I strode around him to the bed and lay down in front of him. He cocked his head to the side, kneeling at the base of the bed. He flicked his tongue on my clit, making me writhe in pleasure. He let a chuckle, sending the vibrations up my spine like electricity. I cursed, realising that he had slipped a finger inside of me and began pumping. 

I moaned his name quietly as he slipped another finger in, all the while pleasing me with his tongue. I felt his fingers leave me but they were replaced with what I knew was his tongue. I moaned louder now, knowing I was desperately wet and he was lapping up my juices. He pushed in his fingers again and met my lips in a hot kiss. The taste of my juices on his lips mixed with his saliva was like nectar, my body craving more of him. 

The gun was back in his hand, the cool metal rubbing against my thigh. David slid it into my entrance, making me gasp. I bucked my hips up, asking him for a little more pleasure. He pulled the barrel in and out, it reaching a small spot inside of me that made me twitch. He pulled it out, knowing I was going to cum if he carried on. He licked the slick off of the gun and tossed it aside.

David peppered sweet kisses on my neck and breasts, toying with the nipple on my right breast with his teeth. I reached down to his dick and began pumping it with my hand. He whispered expletives against my skin, making me shiver. He pulled his fingers out once again and proceeded to line himself up with my entrance. He gave me a knowing look and I nodded, allowing him to slide into me with ease. He growled as I arched my back, letting him find my g-spot. 

I bucked my hips into him, allowing him to hit my spot with more pressure. I was screaming his name, my nails digging half-moons into his back. He was panting, orange hair sticking to his porcelain skin. "Yes~ David! I need you baby." I groaned, David looming over me, lips crashing into mine. 

I knew I was close because the knot in the base of my stomach was tightening, my walls tightening around David's throbbing cock. Breathy moans spewed from his lips, his thrusts becoming sloppier as he approached his climax. "David, I'm going to cum!" I cried, my back arching. 
"Me too sweetheart, cum for me." He grunted, streams of hot, white cum painting my insides. I came over his cock, making him whine in pleasure. He continued to slide in and out of me, letting us ride our orgasms to their high. 
"Fuck." I sighed, panting. David collapsed on top of me, nibbling at my ear. 

"You were so good my love~" David purred, kissing me gently on the nose. He scooped me up bridal style and placed me in the bath that he had run before we began. The hot water felt soothing against the bruises David had given me. David slid in next to me, washing my hair and cleaning us both up. 

That was the benefit of having sex with David, other than the fact that he really knew how to fuck you but he took care of you afterwards. He made sure that we were comfortable. 

After we had cleaned ourselves up, I pulled on one of David's t-shirts over my bare chest, leaving me in nothing but that and my clean panties. David tugged on a pair of boxers and we slid into bed together and fell asleep, David sheltering me in a hug.