Lady Grinning Soul

And when the clothes are strewn, don't be afraid of the room, touch the fullness of her breast, feel the love of her caress, she will be your living end.

LYRICS FOR THIS PART ^^

Yeah, this one's going to have smut in it :)

[David's POV]

It was mine and Y/N's honeymoon and we'd agreed that tonight, we'd do it. For real this time. No protection and we'd start a family. I couldn't tell you why I was nervous... We'd had sex multiple times but tonight, it seemed different. Perhaps it was because I was now able to get her pregnant... I mean, we wanted that. We wanted to have children but I just felt this knot of nerves in my stomach. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when Y/N strode into the room, her naked body silhouetted against the moonlight. I forgot how hot she was. Her body was enough to drive me crazy and I tell you now, I was already desperately horny. The nervousness melted away as she looked at me with sultry eyes, her tongue sliding dangerously slowly against her bottom lip. I was too far gone now and all I wanted was to please her and for her to please me. 

[Y/N's POV]

I padded silently over to David, who was propped up against the headboard of the bed, his member already prominent in his trousers. I laughed under my breath, the heat between my legs growing as I slid onto the bed beside him. I turned on the light, dimming it so it was still dark but enough that I could still see him. He was already so desperate, I could see it in his eyes. 

I positioned myself between his legs, sliding his trousers down and chucking them to one side. I traced a light line with my fingernail down the inside of his thigh, making him gasp in response. "Jesus fucking Christ Y/N. You're going to be the death of me." He breathed, hands bunching up in the bedsheets. 

He wasn't wearing any boxers so that was one less item of clothing that I had to remove. I gathered a fair bit of saliva in my mouth and lowered my head down over his dick, making him groan in pleasure. I rolled my tongue over it, tracing intricate webs over the veins. I bobbed my head as he bucked into my throat, obviously wanting me to go faster. I obliged, liking how horny it was making me and how horny I had made him. ]

I knew I was soaking wet by the time I had pulled away from him, leaving his member red and throbbing, desperate for release. Now, it was his turn to pleasure me. I took his place on the bed, spreading my legs for him. His fingers met the heat of my womanhood, using my juices to work at my clit, rubbing in sweet circles. He met my breast with his hand, fondling it, his thumb rubbing the nipple, making it rise. 

He slipped his fingers inside of me, making me moan his name breathily, my hips bucking into his hand. This made him pump his fingers faster, my body writhing as he worked inside of me. I was soaked and it was entirely his fault. I hadn't given myself the slightest bit of pleasure because the thought of David filling me up had already made my womanhood throb desperately. 

After having fingered me sufficiently, I straddled David's hips, lowering myself onto him, and making us both moan. David flipped us, so I was underneath him and he pounded into me with a force I had never before experienced with him, his hunger evident in the way he thrust his hips into mine. The room was filled with skin slapping against skin and pornographic moans, the knot in my stomach tightening as David hit my sweet spot, making my back arch. 

David gripped my hips tightly, leaving little circular bruises. His movements grew sloppier and his breath was laboured and I knew we were both going to climax very soon. I was the first to orgasm, the wave of pleasure drowning me in a sea of ecstasy, lewd moans spilling from my lips. David came inside of me, his hot white cum painting my insides like a Jackson Pollock painting. He collapsed on top of me, still cupping my breast, his fingers working weakly at my clit. 

He pulled out of me, licking up the rest of his juices that were spilling out of me. He gave us both a minute to compose ourselves before sliding back into me, thrusting again but this time, finding my g-spot instantly, making me cry out in pleasure. He slid in and out of me with such fluidity and precision that every time he hit my sweet spot, a pleasured moan would leave my lips, making him twitch inside of me. I felt the knot appear again, this time threatening to snap before David could even get near his climax.

I knew I couldn't stop it, so I came hard on his dick, making him pound into me faster, making the knot rise again as his fingers worked harder at my clit. I knew this time that he was close as he began to buck his hips more and his breath became laboured. I was nearing my third orgasm and he was close to his second, his dick twitching more now inside of me. I felt streaks of his cum fill me up again, this time, a lot more had left him and had filled me up, making me instinctively push two fingers inside of myself to get some and lick it off sensually, making him curse. 

[wow. I really enjoyed writing this one 0////0]