Grammys Pt.2 - SMUT

[No explanation is needed for this one I hope

[No explanation is needed for this one I hope... Just beware the fact that it's smut]

We got back to the house and before I could even turn on the lights, David had put down his award and I was thrown on the sofa. "You little fucking bitch." He hissed, biting down hard on the skin of my neck. I moaned, his teeth grazing the sweet spot just under my ear. He had discarded my dress and we were both laying there in our underwear, David's member standing proudly in his boxers. 

I knelt in front of him and worked off his boxers. David sighed in relief, finally happy that he was getting the release he needed. I took it in my mouth, my tongue tracing intricate, lacy webs of saliva along its length, making David curse under his breath. He bucked into the back of my throat, making me gag. I teased him which made his dick twitch in my mouth, so I pulled back, not letting him cum until I had had my fill of entertainment. 

David leant over me, his fingers working at my clit. I groaned in pleasure as he rubbed it in circles, the rhythm making me go insane. I moaned his name softly as he slid two fingers in, pumping them inside of me, lewd noises spewing from my lips. He was jacking himself off with one hand, waiting for me to let him enter me. I was on the pill so condoms weren't going to interfere with this raw experience. 

He smiled at me as I nodded, allowing him to enter me with one slick movement, me crying out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. He thrust into me with force, the sound of skin on skin filling the small room. I moaned loudly as he hit my g-spot repeatedly, digging half-moons into his bare back. I felt the knot in my stomach tightening as he thrust deep inside me, his fingers still rubbing circles on my womanhood.

"David, I'm close!" I breathed, his hair sticking to his forehead. He drove into me with even more speed and force, tears spilling from my eyes. My voice was hoarse from the moaning and screaming. Just as the knot in my stomach snapped, my orgasm making me quiver, I felt streaks of hot white cum paint my insides, David collapsing on top of me. I let out a moan as I was filled with the hot liquid, David resting his head on my breasts. 

"Round 2?" He asked after we had come down from our highs. I nodded, my womanhood desperate to be touched again. His fingers worked at it, rubbing the same circles again, making me squirm in pleasure. He was jacking his dick again, him groaning as he did so. I yearned to feel his length inside of me again, so I bucked my hips up, letting him know I needed it. He obliged, slamming into me again. I let out a long moan, my walls already tightening. He rammed into my g-spot again, my back arching as he did so. I was throbbing and so was he. His fingers were back at my clit, rubbing sweet circles.

"Cum for me." were the words that fell from David's mouth as my walls tightened, the knot in my stomach breaking and my cum pouring over him. Almost straight after I had cum, David's cum shot into me again, making noises I never knew I could make emanate from my throat. We laughed, laying next to each other. 

"Next time, don't make me wait." David huffed, catching his breath. I closed my legs and sighed, knowing that I had accomplished my goal. 
"If it means I get fucked like that, I'm doing that more often... That's the best sex we've ever had..." I croaked, slowly losing my voice. 

[A/N: Well, holy fuck. Let's say this man does things to my insides...]