Chapter 39: Mile High Club*

Pov y/n

I bite my lip and look around us. Most people are still asleep and the ones that are awake don't care about what's going on.

When I look back at her, Wanda's eyes have darkened a little more and I feel my inside growing hot at the look in her eyes. I slowly nod and a smirk forms on her lips.
This might not be the most convenient time to do this but with all that's going on and the things that will maybe happen, it's just a nice distraction and a way to relax a little before it all goes downhill.

"I saw that they have a shower here. It's probably not very big but I'd say better than the toilet." Wanda whispers and I nod, glancing towards the restroom.

She's probably right.
Besides, I'm not sure how hygienic the toilet is and we need to clean up afterwards.

I get up at she follows me as I walk to the back of the airplane. No one really pays attention to us and we are able to disappear into the bathroom area.
I'm not sure what I expected but the shower room is very small, only consisting of a shower and a rack and little cabinet for towels.

"Do you think, we are allowed to use these towels?" I ask Wanda as she closes the door behind us and locks it. She shrugs and takes a closer look before nodding.

"I think so. I doubt that people bring towels with them when going onto a plane, even if it's an overnight plane." She says and I nod slowly in agreement, fair point.

We get out a towel each and hang them over the rack, so they are ready for us when we're done with 'showering'.

Wanda and I never showered together. We saw each other naked, obviously, but never showered together.
But before I can analyze it to death, Wanda pulls me towards her and kisses me longingly.
I return the kiss in the same way and melt when her tongue pushes into my mouth, fueling the heat in my lower stomach.

"It's been a while." She mumbles after letting go of my lips and I hum in agreement, suddenly impatient to get on with it. But also a little unsure because we never really did it anywhere else than the bed.
Well, except that one time...

She smirks a little and kisses me again, sucking on my lower lip a little while fiddling with my jeans, undoing them and my breath hitches in my throat when her fingers graze over my hips as she pushes my jeans down.

Already a little panting, we pull back and I'm not sure if it's the light or if her pupils are so far dilated that I can barely see the green of her eyes.
I kick off my jeans and let my fingers play with the hem of her skirt before slowly pushing it down and letting it drop to the floor.

Her eyes stay on me and she licks her lips a little, making my mind go crazy. We get out of the rest of our clothes and get into the shower.
At first, the water is a little cold but once we adjusted the temperature, it's really nice.
I allow myself to take in her beautiful body, admiring it.

"You are so goddamn beautiful." I whisper and when I look into her eyes, there's softness in them and she smiles.

"You are perfect to me." She whispers back, her eyes looking over my body and I don't have the urge to cover myself up, knowing she doesn't find me in anyway repelling.

"But you should put that mouth to a better use than swearing." She adds with a smirk that sends shivers down my spine.

My hands find her hips and I slowly and carefully back her against the wall. The shower is quite slippery and I have to be careful, so we won't slip and fall. But we manage.

"This is the first time we're doing it like this." I say, feeling the need to address it at least shortly and Wanda nods, brushing some of my wet hair over my shoulders and placing her hands on them.