Chapter 2

I start my audition and about two lines in Aubrey stops me.

I look confused and so do the Trebles.

"Aubrey why did you stop her? " asks the dude with the hat.

"Cause she sucks"

"She sounded better than you" Bumper says.

So if I sound better why is she saying I suck...?

Oh fuck she has a bad ego doesn't she?

"You are not going to join the Bellas. We can't have someone like you in the group. And Bumper. We're you finally able to go down on yourself? Or was that yoga class you took just for nothing?" she says as the Trebles all look like they are about to kill Aubrey.

"No it worked. I can actually blow myself"

"Well whatever. Leave now Y/n"

"Oh uh... Okay" I say as I leave.

I head to my dorm. I mean I'm not gonna cry about it. There are other things to do at college. Maybe I'll just focus on getting my classes done.

I enter the dorm room as Kolio looks up at me.

"Hey what's the matter? You seem down"

"It's nothing. The Bellas are brutally harsh. Aubrey mostly. She says I suck at singing"

"That's rude. She could have just said you didn't make the cut or something"

"Exactly" I say with a sigh as I plop on my bed.

The lights suddenly turn off and I sit up immediately.

"Kolio did you turn off the lights? "

"No Y/n...I'm still on my bed. The fuck is happening-"

I hear some muffle scream and as I get up to get the lights on a bag goes over my head.

A little later I feel myself be seated as the bag gets pulled off.

I shift my gaze upwards and see the Trebles who are smirking.

The brown haired Treble sets the bags down as I notice Kolio is on my left and Jesse is on my right.

"Look who's in Trebleee" Bumper says.

"Classic pun" Donald states as Jesse looks around the room.

"No Benji...? "

Shit. My brother didn't make it. He's not going to be happy. Wait why am I even here.

"Uh... Why am I here? "

Bumper looks excited.

"Cause sweetheart. You are our very first female Trebleeee. With that being said you get your own room here in the Treble house the second year that you are a Treble"

I nod slowly.

"Okay then... "

"These are your Treble jackets" Bumper says as he hands us them, "they are worn all the time. Performances, around school, even in bed"

"Great I will never lose this" says Jesse.

"You can. We got hundreds" says Donald as Bumper looks annoyed.

"Now to prove your loyalty as a Treble you are going to get shit faced and commit a felon! "

"Uh... Felon? "

"A minor one Y/n. Also this is Wes, Greg, Brian, Steven, Michael, and Unicycle. I'm Bumper and this is Donald" Bumper says and shows who is who. So hat dude is Wes!

I mean it is pretty minor. Cause now we are spray painting some van.

"Looking good Kolio" says Bumper, "your a pro"

"Indeed. Every year the Tonehangers try to party with us, and every year we mess up their van" says Donald.

"When are these losers going to realize you should stop singing a cappella after college. There's just some things you should stop doing before you start looking sad"

"Totally man! " says Unicycle as he flies off of his unicycle.

"Can we fire him? " Donald asks.

"Yea... No! His pecks attract a female demo" says Bumper as I walk over to Wes.

"Where do I put this? " I ask him as I hold up the spray paint can.

He smiles at takes it, placing it in some duffle bag.

"You are going to love being a Treble" he says.

"Oh yea the Trebles are great now since I'm here. I'm kidding I saw your performance last year. You guys were fantastic"

Wes smiles at me and pulls out his phone.

"Can I have the honor of owning your number? " he asks.

"Well since you asked soooo nicely... Yes you may" I say as he hands me his phone and I put my number in it.

This is definitely going to be fun.