Chapter 24

DMS starts singing as people join in. I help myself to a bench on the side of the party as I watch Bumper take Amy away to somewhere.

"The hell they going? " I ask Wes as he sits next to me.

"Bumper is gonna ask out Amy" he says as I nod slowly.

"I wonder how long it'll take for her to realize that she actually likes him. They have been on and off but like... I heard from Beca that Amy doesn't like to be tied down or something" I say as Wes just nods slowly.

"Well I'm sure Bumper can handle some rejection. I mean sure he has feelings and shit. But he is fueled by ego"

"Meh. If Bumper does get really affected then I'm helping him through it" I say as Wes sips some sort of drink.

"Well if that makes you happy sweetheart, then hey. I don't mind" he says as I feel Rose kick from in my belly.

"She's kicking again" I say as Wes looks at my stomach.

"Excuse you missy. Don't make mommy uncomfortable" Wes says as I smile a little.

Steven suddenly just spawns in from no where.

"She's kicking!? " he asks excited.

"Yea. She does that" I say as Steven gasps suddenly.

"Since I'm the uncle of this wonderful being of life. Who is the godfather? " he asks.

"Uh... All of the other Trebles are Rose's godfathers. Well not the newer Trebles. Just cause I'm not too buddy buddy with em" I explain as Steven suddenly pulls Greg over.

Mind you the man has a shot glass in his mouth, is tipsy, and was probably looking for a girl, when his life was yanked out from him.

Greg takes the shot glass out of his mouth.

"Yes Steven Universe? " he asks Steven.

"You get to be a godfather! " Steven says.

"That's nice dude" he says as 'The Hamster Dance' plays suddenly.

Steven gasps and starts dancing like a dork all over the place.

"How does he get bitches? " I ask Wes.

"It's Steven" he says sipping what I'm assuming is tea.

"Still though. If I danced like that people would think a mental hospital is my home" I say as Wes just rolls his eyes.

"Baby"

"Hm? "

"Like I said before. It's Steven. He just does it and people like it" Wes says as Bumper walks over miserably.

He mumbles incoherently and we look at him.

"What?" Wes asks.

"Amy rejected me" he says clearly.

You can hear how hurt he is in his voice.

"I'm sure she didn't fully mean it. She just isn't big on settling down in a relationship" I try to explain as Bumper looks at me.

"Oh yea? You just are sooo lucky since Wes knocked you up. I mean was the kid even planned? Wes can't leave now! You two are dating with a baby on the way! " Bumper exclaims pissed.

I know he doesn't mean it. He's mad at himself and is taking it out on us.

"Bumper... " I say as he looks at me.

"What? Was she planned!? "

"Actually yea. We knew the outcome of what we were doing at the time. Just please leave me alone" I say as I start to get up.

"Why should I? You and Wes are the perfect couple! " says Bumper.

"Bumper. Please" I say as Bumper storms off.

I sit back down as Wes looks at me.

"Are you okay? " he asks.

"Yea. I know he didn't really mean it. By tomorrow he's gonna apologize" I say as Donald walks over.

"Hey baby bubble" he says to me as he hands me something.

"What's this? " I ask as I notice it's a baby size Trebles shirt.

"When she's born she's a legacy. Sooo your daughter shall be a Treble" says Donald as I smile.

"Dude thanks" I say as Wes takes it from me and puts it in the back pack that I had with me.

I can't wait till we head to worlds.