Chapter 16

It's spring break and Benji and I pack up the car.

"Okayyyy that should be it! " I say.

Benji gets in the passenger side of the car. I mean it's my car anyways so I'm driving.

I immediately motion to the backseat as Benji sighs.

He gets out and sits next to Steven in the backseat. Since he doesn't have a current place to live, he's spending spring break with us. Along with Wes.

Wes wants to meet mine and Benji's parents. Which is why I moved Benji to the back. Wes gets in the passenger seat.

"Alright. And off we go" I say as I start the drive.

We pull up to a house. No not my house. Uni's house. We gotta go on airplane. And he's taking us to the airport. The nearest airport from Barden is a half hour drive sooo.

Uni is waiting outside as we get our stuff in his car.

"Great! Seat belts everyone! " he says as me, Steven, and Wes are in the back and Benji is upfront with Unicycle.

"Please don't let this be another field trip... " Steven says.

"With the Uni? No way! " I add on.

Steven fake groans as Uni drives off.

I shift a little in my seat and I look out the window.

At the airport I run straight to the bathroom. I don't know why but I felt like I had to vomit.

Actually I felt really light headed. It's been like a two months since the first round of nationals. It's March now.

My eyes widen.

I haven't gotten my period at all and it's been over a month.

I go into my bag and search for my emergency kit. Yes I always have one. You never know. I take some Midol and whip out a pregnancy test.

A few minutes after peeing on the stick, I look at the results.

Oh gosh...

It's positive.

I hide the test in my backpack as I make my way to the others. Our plane gets called right as I get to them. As we walk to it Wes looks at me.

"You okay Y/n? "

"Hm? Yea I'm fine. Just ate something bad for breakfast I'm pretty sure" I say as he nods.

Now wouldn't be the best time to mention anything.

The plane ride was okay. Nothing too bad.

And once we finally get to my house. Oh boy does the anxiety flood in. The airport is a quick walk from my house so no car was needed.

I open the door and literally shout through the house.

"THE NON-MISTAKE AND THE ACCIDENTAL MISTAKE HAS ARRIVED WITH COMPANY" I yell.

Benji and I always thought it was an interesting concept. That one twin was planned and the other twin never was. So back and forth we call each other a mistake.

This lacked the context of who is who.

My parents enter the room.

"Our spawns arrived" my dad says.

Okay so um...my dad is like some gangster dude and my mom is like normal? Idk. Just a warning.

"No don't call them that! They brought uh... "

"He's my new brother now" I say pointing to Steven.

"I'm Steven! " he says.

"I'm Wes" Wes says.

"That's your boyfriend? Damn. See I told you that you could pull anyone" my dad says as I cringe a little.

"Is that a compliment..? " Wes asks slightly confused.

"Yea for both of you. Anywaysss we got a few house rules before y'all get comfy. Ready? Here is the key to the liquor cabinet and the wifi password. Use it wisely" my dad says handing Wes stuff before him and my mom walk away.

"I want your parents" Steven says as I smile.

"Good. That's why you are obviously my little brother"

Benji looks zoned out before looking at us.

"You mean older brother" says Benji.

"No def younger. Mentally wise"

"Ohhh I was about to say"

I roll my eyes. This will be fun.