Chapter 13

We are doing vocal warm ups and going over tonight's song as Kolio's kinda stares out the window.

Bumper starts off a conversation as Steven takes a bit of egg out of his burrito and flings it across the bus at Greg, who was in the egg chair.

"Hehehehe you got egged cause you in egg chair" Steven says as Greg picks up the piece of scrambled egg.

"Haha very funny Steven" says Greg as he then flings it to me. I literally feel it in my hair and when I get it out I scold at Greg.

"No. Hell nah! You ain't fucking up my hair before we go sing on stage" I say as Greg rolls his eyes.

"Yea but if Steven did it you would leave it there"

"True. Then again Steven is basically my little brother. Benji doesn't count. Mostly cause I was born after him. Fucker pushed passed me during birth" I say as Bumper laughs.

Kolio's eyes widen and he stands up.

"Yo Bumper! Is that Fat Amy!? " Kolio asks as Bumper grips his burrito and heads to the window.

"Hey Amy! " he yells.

Oh fuck me.

Not Bumper though. Only Wes. Gotta stay loyal to my man.

"SABOTOGE!!! " Bumper yells as he throws the burrito out the window.

I hear her yell as Bumper closes the window and sits down.

"Bumper... " I say as he looks at me.

"Yes baby? "

"First off a your nickname pass to me is sweetheart. Donald gets baby bubble, Brian gets mommy cause he has a gf and I know he doesn't mean it, Steven gets babe although he will never call me that, Uni gets baby, Kolio and Jesse get to call me darling, and Michael and Greg gets to call me either baby or babe. Wes gets all of the above. We talked about this. Second why are you throwing shit out of the window!? You wasted a perfectly good burrito" I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Can I have a burrito? " Wes asks as I notice he never got one.

"No. You have weak bowels. I don't need you shitting on stage" says Bumper as Wes just sighs.

"That would be hot tho" I say clearly joking.

"Ew sweetheart. Don't ever say that. Even as a joke" Bumper says although Steven as laughing at the mention of a shit joke.

"I did it for my little brother. Clearly he appreciates my humor" I say crossing my arms.

"Fine whatever" says Bumper as his phone rings.

"Fun killer" I mumble as Bumper says fuck.

"What? " Jesse asks.

"Bella bus is broke or something. They need a lift"

And with a lot of fuss from Donald, a few more jokes for Steven, three burritos eaten, and a change of seating, the Bellas are on the bus now sitting across from us.

Uni has his eyes all over Aubrey. Beca looks down as Jesse kinda glances at her.

I'm sitting on Wes's lap cause yea.

"Aha! Vocal warm ups" Bumper says.

"You can suck my balls"

My eyes widen at the fact I gotta repeat that. I change balls to tits as the Bellas are in shock that we are singing this

"You can lick my ass! " Amy tries to join in.

The Bellas look at her like she's crazy.

I mean it was offkey so I would look at her like that too.

"You can suck my balls"

The Bellas join in.

"You can lick my ass! "

"You can suck my balls! "

"You can lick my ass! "

"You can suck my balls! "

"You are going to go down like a $2 prostitute" Amy says to Bumper.

"Luckily I have $4. I can get her twice" he says as Lily says something to Donald.

He just stares at the road and says "that's adorable. 9 miles guys" he says.

And 9 miles later it's time to sing.