Chapter 7

We are at the riff-off and Benji sings some lil note in the pool before leaving. Justin goes over the rules. It's somewhat chilly and I smirk at the Bellas. I glance at Wes who is next to me and he looks so determined that it is hot as fuck bro.

"Alright! First category! Ladies of the 80's" says Justin.

We run up just as the Bellas also do but we managed to beat them to it.

"Oh Mickey you're so fine! You're so fine you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! Hey hey, hey Mickey! Woo! Oh Mickey you're so-"

The BU harmonics go next.

"Fine! And your mine! I'll be yours till the end of time cause you make me feel! Yea you make me feel. So shiny and new! Yeah! Like a virgin! Like a virgin! Touch for the very first time! Very first time! Like the"

Aubrey starts singing. As she does Uni smirks and winks at her. I notice it and I get kinda confused. Like bro what...?

"Like the one in me? That's okay! Let's see how you do this! Put up your duse let's get down to it! Hit me with your best shot! Why don't you hit me with your best shot! Hit me with your best shot! Fire aw-"

"Ay! It must have been love! But it's over now... It's over right now... "

"The side effects of medical marijuana folks. You are... Cut off!!! " we all yell the last part. I sigh at the fact they even bothered trying. They are all stoned and out of it.

Don't do drugs kids. Never do em.

The next category is songs about sex. Which is absolutely anything these days. Absolutely anything on the radio is all sex sex sex. What thought Shake It by Metro Station was for little kids? No! It's all about sex guys. Yayyyy!!!!

"Na na na na na come on! Na na na na na na ma come on! Come on! Come on! Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it. Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex-"

"Sex baby. Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad thingsAnd the bad things that may be. Let's talk about sex, alright!
Let's talk about sex. Let's talk about sex, baby-"

"Baby, all through the night. I'll make love to you. Like you want me too
And I-"

"And I guess it's just the woman in you
That brings out the man in me. I know I can't help myself. You're all in the world to me. It feels like the first time. It feels like the very first time. It feels like the first time-"

Beca then starts singing the song Diggity and I smirk since I notice that she messed up. Although when she got to the chorus and others joined in I waved at her with a smirk which made her confused as shit.

They end the song and Justin announces that they lost.

I look up at Wes.

"We won! " I say excited.

"Yea we did baby! " he says with a grin.

It only took half a second but he pressed his lips onto mine. I kiss back as a sensation goes through my entire body. We pull away cause of Bumper making us.

"What you want troll? " I say.

"No PDA in front of me. Keep that for the bedroom"

"Get a girlfriend and then we will talk" I say as I head to my dorm.