Chapter 8

I'm walking around campus cause I'm bored as a girl bumps into me.

"Ah shit sorry" I say as I notice it's one of the Bellas.

"No it's cool. Wait you are the only female Treble right? I'm Beca. You may have heard about me from Jesse" she says as I smile a little.

"Oh yea he says you are a pretty cool person a lot" I say.

"Is it good being a Treble? " she says as she joins me on my walk to which has zero destination.

"Yea actually. It's fun. I don't have to worry about the Bella rules" I say with a smile.

"Aubrey is driving me nuts. I swear by it. She wants to do the fucking same performance as last year" Beca says clearly annoyed.

"Yea she rejected me cause I sang better than her. Which may be why she doesn't like you very much...? "

"How could you tell? Fuck she looked bothered when I auditioned and everything. She won't let me change the set list either"

"She was raised bad. At least that's what I heard. Strict dad or something" I say as Beca shrugs.

"I gotta perform at a frat house tomorrow"

"The one for Howie? Good luck. Benji accidently knocked into him once and Benji showed up at my dorm with a bloody nose"

"Dude that sucks. Why is college so shitty sometimes"

"Cause it's the transitioning of teen to adult. Smoother than not doing college though"

"No for real though. I want to produce music and here I am singing in the most boring way ever" she says.

We stop outside of where the Bellas practice and she sighs.

"Here I'll show you the board we have to go by" she says as she drags me into the  gym.

I notice a board and I see that it's like the most boring thing ever.

Then again the directions for my performance is smash the fly, raise the roof, drive the car, get in fight, spin like crazy, go in reverse, then repeat. This is nice and easy to follow. But that's the boring part of it all. It's boring.

The next day I decide to go and watch the Bellas perform.

They fail miserably and it doesn't help that Howie didn't like that. I sigh and head to the Treble house. Moments later someone knocks on the door and the Trebles see who it is.

"Hi I work for the Barden University Shout Out to a Student! This year you need to tell us your opinion on Benji L/n! "

"My twin is cool. Good at singing. And has a decent future ahead of him" I say.

"Who's your twin again? The one that looks like wolverine? He's weird. Actually I hope he is never a Treble" Bumper says as I roll my eyes.

Greg just shrugs and Wes looks down as the reporter leaves.

I hit Bumper on the arm and storm off to Wes's room.

Moments later Wes enters the room.

"I'm sorry about what Bumper said. I don't think your brother is that bad. Bumper is mean" says Wes as I hug him.

"I know. It's fine. Don't be apologizing. Bumper is a big boy. He can apologize for himself" I say as Wes hugs back.

"Good. Now would you like to watch a movie? " he asks as I smirk.

"Sure. We better watch The Addams Family though" I say as he just kind of looks at me.

"Never saw that"

And within minutes he is watching the movie.

"That is a weird ass family. Cool. But weird" he says as I chuckle a little.

"My favorite family member is Thing" I say as I point out the hand.

Wes looks confused but just nods as we watch the movie.

He places his arm around my shoulders and I cuddle up next to him as the movie plays on.