Chapter 27

"Yup great idea guys. Instead of being at home with my child I'm at a retreat" I say as the bus pulls into the parking lot.

Chloe invited the original Trebles to the retreat for fun.

My mom and dad are watching Rose and making some sort of attempt to get her on a schedule with feeding, sleeping, stuff like that. They said it'll help for noticing signs of when she needs changed, fed, stuff like that.

"I'm just greatful that your parents said they could watch Rose. Especially since I definitely know that Benji would have just dragged us out of the Treble house" Wes says as I nod.

"Well you two don't need stress because of having a kid! Basically it's a quick break before you just jump into parenthood! " Chloe says as Beca sighs loudly.

"Please don't ever become a mom. Y/n and Wes should actually be with there kid right now" she says.

But we aren't. But that's okay. She's in safe hands. It was getting overwhelming at the hospital for me so I get where Chloe is coming from.

We get off the bus and Aubrey is there.

Uni runs right up to her as Steven magically finds a raccoon.

He walks over just holding it as if it's a kitty.

"Well I'll be damned" Greg says as Steven cradles the raccoon.

"Nah it's just like a cat! You're mine now! You seem young too! I'mma name you Jeremy! " Steven says as we all just look at Steven.

"I wanna order a little brother. And I want him named Steven" Donald says as Benji snorts out a little.

The only one not with us is Bumper. He's still upset over the Amy thing.

We start doing vocal warm-ups.

Then we start doing exercises. To which Aubrey said I can just record and witness.

I sit down as she has them go on some sort of balance beam.

Lily just falls into the mud and since it's a rolling thingy, three Trebles go with her.

Brian, Michael, and Greg.

Apparently I have a raccoon taking this long ass nap on my lap as I watch them all slowly get covered with mud.

Later on it's time for dinner.

I watch Steven as he feeds his raccoon some bagel. How did he get bagel? I'm not sure. We are eating sandwiches.

But this is Steven....

He probably brought half of a store with him.

Wes taps me on the shoulder.

"Hm? "

"Come with meee" he says as we stand up and start walking to god knows where.

We stop by this open area at the lake.

"Alright now my feet lowkey hurt. Wassup? " I ask as I see he's on the ground.

Specifically on one knee.

I should be exciting since he's literally pulling out a ring.

I'm more concerned about the bear trap he managed to be on.

"Uh-"

"Y/n L/n. Will you marry me? " he asks.

"Yea sure but like-"

"What? "

"Nothing uh. Here let me have that ring" I say casually taking the box and ring as I make sure to not step in the net.

"No what? Is something wrong? "

"I'mma go get Aubrey real quick-" I start to say as he goes to stand up and triggers the trap.

"HOLY SHIT" he screams as I hurry back to the group.

"GUYS WES GOT INTO A BEAR TRAP! " I yell as Aubrey sprints to where Wes is.

Beca notices the ring that now occupies my finger.

"I bet the experience was interesting" she says as I look at her.

"I didn't want to ruin the moment but like he was already on the net. I'm surprised it didn't go off right away" I say as Wes is on the ground.

Steven walks over as he feeds Jeremy froot loops.

"Steven how did you get those? First a bagel... And now cereal? "

"Had a late breakfast? " he says as more of a question.

"We just had dinner"

"Er how did you know that he didn't have breakfast? "

"Steven did you pack a shit ton of snacks? "

"You want Oreos... Don't you? "

I nod as he magically whips out a pack of oreos and hands them to me.

Then we all head to bed.