Chapter 18

I sit down on the couch as the other Trebles are in the hot tub.

Donald is wearing a shower cap and I legit see Steven with a rubber duck.

I take a pic of it and send it to the GC of me, Stacie, Beca, Kolio, Jesse, and Benji.

Me: *sends the most adorable photo ever of Steven talking to a rubber duck*

Kolio: I am legit in the hot tub. Oh god Bumper saw the photo

And yes he did. He's laughing his ass off and all of the Trebles look at him.

"What? " asks Steven.

"Nothing man. Keep talking to uh... "

"Little Timmy! " he says.

"Timmy"

"Ya know Timmy. You can tell me anything" Steven says to the duck.

Steven does his best impression of Timmy from South Park and depressingly says "Timmah" which makes everyone laugh.

Michael enters the room.

"Hey guys so uh... I get to graduate early cause I over did my credits this year" he says.

"Uh wait so you are quitting the Trebles? " Jesse asks.

"Yea.. I have to. I also already have a job set in place"

"That's nice. You do you. Y/n go kidnap your brother" Bumper says.

I get up and place my hands on Steven's shoulders.

"Birth brother" Bumper adds as I leave the house. Michael leaves right after me to leave and I turn around to face him.

"Dude you were great. Have fun out there. Do your best. And you got my number if you need anything" I say to Michael. He smiles a little.

"Thanks Y/n"

"Oh and I'll send you the invite to the baby shower"

His eyes widen.

"Wes got you pregnant? "

"Yea. He doesn't regret it sooooo it's good"

"Cool. Well congrats"

"Stay gold Michael, stay gold" I say as he laughs and gets in his car.

I make my way to Benji's dorm and after quietly opening the door, I go over to him as he's doing school work and throw a bag over his head.

I get him to the Treble house and I take the bag off.

"Look who's in Trebleee" Bumper says.

"Woah really? " Benji asks as a huge dorky smile forms on his face.

"Just no weird stuff please" I say as he nods.

Weird stuff as in magic.

Steven hands him a Treble jacket and then leaves to play Mario Kart.

I laugh a little as I watch him turn on the TV and start up the game.

Brian and Greg join him as Uni leaves to check up on Aubrey.

When she returned from the hospital she deeply apologized to everyone. I can't forgive her. But I accepted the fact she really was sorry about it all.

Uni forgave her though. And they are actually dating now.

With a week till ICCAS I wanna say I'm ready.

But I'm scared.

I'm pregnant, fussy, hungry, to be honest horny, and scared about performing in moods like this.

Let's be for real. Everyone is horny nowadays but pregnant people are like so much worse that it's not even funny.

I'm pacing around the kitchen area as Wes walks up to me.

"Hey what's wrong? " he asks me.

"Nothing. Just anxiety" I say as he hugs me.

I hug back.

"It's going to be okay. Just have fun! Don't think to much of it! You will be wonderful Y/n. I promise that" he says with a smile. Yea. A two month pregnant woman is gonna have sooo much fun.

I smile knowing he means well and I pull away.

"Maybe if your pull out game was strong-"

"Then you wouldn't be having my mini me. Stop it with the negative thoughts"

I roll my eyes as Brian goes to make a pot of coffee.

I leave the room cause of the smell. God I hope it'll all be okay.