Chapter 15

"Shit Steven! What happened!? Who hurt you!? " I ask concerned.

"I fucking hate Aubrey! Bumper smacked her and then she hit Wes, and I tried to stop the fight and... And then she hurt me" he says as I hug the crying boy.

"Hey it's okay...." I try to comfort him as the rest of the Trebles walk up to us. Wes's right eye is bruised.

Watch me kill Aubrey now. Like fr.

I let go of Steven and go to run back as Wes stops me.

"Baby... Let's just head home... " he says.

"But what about-"

I suddenly see doors fly open as doctors run through with a hospital bed.

"What-" I go to ask.

"Bumper risked his scholarship. He broke Aubrey's leg"

I blink. Holy shit. Oh fuck naw.

I see her be wheeled out on the bed. She's clearly pissed off.

Unicycle looks like he needs a break. I mean he really liked her. I don't why she hated me.

Maybe cause... Holy shit. I have a position she would kill to have! Cause she likes Uni! That's why... Oh my god.

She wants to be able to be with Uni. And still be a singer.

Although that doesn't make her innocent at all, at least it explains things.

We head to the Treble bus and I sit down immediately.

Steven is holding an tissue or three to his nose, Wes has an ice pack, and we are waiting for Bumper.

"Shit I just... I hope he won't get his scholarship taken away.. " I say.

"Why the hell did Aubrey even have to be a bitch? " Kolio asks.

"I know why.." I say looking down.

"Can we know why? " Jesse asks.

"Okay... So... Aubrey likes you Uni. As in she actually likes you back. It was written all over her face. The way she looked hurt when you said it was a low for her. And well she probably wants to be in my position" I say as the Trebles nod.

"Well still. She insulted you" says Uni as he looks down.

"She hurt Steven. She deserves a broken leg" I say with a shrug.

"Last time Beca went to jail. And now this? Is college like always like this? " Jesse asks.

"Not sure dude. This is my first year" I say.

"Usually there are parties and fun shit. Not this" Greg says as him and Michael share a look.

"Greg almost got arrested once. But that was it" Michael says.

Steven opens a bag of chips and starts to eat slowly.

"You okay Steven? " Brian asks him as he nods and takes the tissues away from his nose.

The blood seems to be dried now.

Bumper gets on the bus and just sits down.

The tension is all over the place as Bumper speaks up.

"I can keep my scholarship, still be a Treble, but I can't leave the campus again until ICCAS" he says.

"Oh thank god. I feel guilty enough as it is" I say as Bumper looks at me.

"I started the fight. I finished the fight. You weren't there. Don't feel bad. Feel good that you helped out Steven. Poor kid got whacked hard as fuck" Bumper says as I nod a little.

Donald gets in the driver seat and starts to drive the bus.

I lean against Wes who places his arm around me.

"Dammit my girlfriend is gonna be so concerned" Steven blurts out suddenly.

I sit up faster than lightning.

"The fuck did you say? "

"Girlfriend!? " Bumper asks surprised.

"Yea I'm dating this girl named Delilah. Nice blonde girl. She has two of my classes" Steven explains.

"My little brother is growing up" I say fake crying.

"Soon he's gonna be married" says Donald who is also fake crying.

"Then having kids! " Bumper adds on, also fake crying.

"And then he's gonna be an uncle when Y/n and I have kids! " Wes joins in. Now we are all fake crying as Steven just pulls out his phone.

A second later we hear the angry bird theme song and he's playing angry birds.

"Nah I take it back. He's too innocent right now" I say as we get to the Treble house.