Chapter 5

A week has passed and we are practicing and it's almost right. Well Bumper isn't too happy that Donald, Jesse, and I are the main singers. Although the female part is like one line as it is.

The knee pads were incase we slipped and fell, or until the positions in the routine were a lot better since of the stances at some points.

When practice is over for the day I go to leave and Wes stops me.

"Hey Y/nnn" he says as I look up at him.

Curse the Trebles for being tall, except short troll bitch Bumper.

"Yea Wes? " I ask.

"Wanna maybeee go to Starbucks with me? "

"Why? " I ask slightly blushing.

Is he asking me out? I mean sure I like him but I don't think he likes me like that... Right?

"Cause I'm trying to ask you out" he says with a smirk as my eyes widen.

Oh. So he does like me like that. Makes sense.

"Alright fine. Let's go to Starbucks. You pay though. Cause I didn't plan on bringing my wallet to practice"

"Yea I figured that. Come on let's go"

"Wait there is a Starbucks on campus? "

Damn bro their food is fire tbh.

"Yea Y/n. It's been there since like last year. Well... You are a Freshman sooo"

"What are ya, a senior? "

"Yea. Most of the Trebles graduate this year"

"Ohhh okay" I say as we reach the Starbucks.

We head inside and we get our food and drinks and then sit down.

"Sooooo what's up? " I ask as he rolls his eyes.

"I wanna get to know you better" he says.

"Yea? "

"Yea. Actually tell me about yourself"

"Alright. My favorite color is *your fav color*. My favorite movie is *your fav movie*. I have multiple favorite shows. And it's mostly adult cartoons like Big Mouth and South Park. I like to sing obviously. And uh... I read sometimes if I get really bored" I say as he smiles.

"Alright. That is pretty cool Y/n" he says.

"Yea well what about you? "

"My favorite color is red. My favorite movie is probably the Maze Runner trilogy. Favorite show is Shameless, US version to be exact. And I don't really like to read unless it's to pass a class here at school. When I'm bored I tend to draw random stuff"

"You any good at drawing though? "

He smirks at me.

"I suck ass" he says as I chuckle and drink my drink.

"Favorite Shameless character? "

"Female is Mandy and male is Carl. At the start you just knew he was a shit starter"

I smile a little.

"My favorite female character is Veronica and I have three favorite male characters. Kevin, Mickey, and Ian. Lip is almost the best along with Fiona and Carl. But Ian and Mickey were endgame and so was V and Kev"

"Good point. However Carl had a good change"

Okay yea but like Mickey and Ian guys. They were the best.

"Okay welp you said Maze Runner trilogy? I was a Newt simp then found out his character is gay"

"He is? " Wes asks as he cocks his head to the side confused.

"Yeaaa. Pretty sure he had a thing for Thomas"

"No wait. Now that you said that... Anyways you think Amy and Bumper are endgame? "

"No. Hell nah. It's Amy. And Bumper. How the hell did someone like Amy become a Bella. No offense but her vocals are too rough when she sings"

"She did that during auditions. Aubrey didn't let you on the team cause you are amazing at singing"

"Yea? "

"Well I mean you are an amazing person in general if I'm being completely honest. Are you single? You are right? "

"Yea... " I say blushing lightly as I think about where this could be going.

"Damn. How the hell are you single? "

"Don't know. Maybe cause I'm Benji's twin sister. Well he was a huge nerd in grade school... So... That made me be seen as weird"

"Well do you like being single? "

"Not really to be honest"

"Yea? I can help you with that. Y/n...want to be my girlfriend? "