Chapter 17

"Upside! Inside out! Livin la vida locaaaa" Steven sings as him and I play Just Dance 4 in the living room.

Im already at five starts and well Steven only has two. But that's okay! He's having fun.

My mom walks by and stops for a minute.

"Benji and Y/n's dad use to be a Treblemaker" she says.

"Woah really? You married a Treble? " Wes asks.

"And I was a Bella" she says with a smirk.

"Wait wasn't there an oath? " I ask.

"Says who? How would the leader know? Hm? " she asks as I notice she was right. The fuck was Aubrey doing that she always knew about relationships between the Trebles and Bellas.

I didn't want to know.

Anyways later on me and Wes are in my room and when I sit on my bed it was like heaven. Dancing when pregnant isn't too fun to be honest. And I still don't know how to tell Wes!

Around midnight my dad does his nightly "blast music at a random time of night".

'Everywhere I Go' by Hollywood Undead suddenly blasts throughout the house. It scares the shit outta Wes.

I start singing along to the song as Wes just looks at me.

"Alrighty then" he says.

"You decided to date meee. This is how my family is"

"Best decision ever. Just like when we last slept with each other" he says with a smile.

"Wha-"

"I'm not an idiot. Unicycle had a freshly made cup of coffee in the car and you bolted the exact second we got to the airport. You haven't been cranky recently so I know you haven't gotten your period"

"Well at least I don't gotta worry about telling you. Seeing as how you said it was a good decision you slept with me" I say as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Also you love coffee and you ate nothing for breakfast. Sooo"

"Big brains this late at night? "

"Yup. Uh how are we gonna tell your parents? "

"Easy"

I turn on my phone and go onto the family Spotify playlist. I pick a song about pregnancy and after a moment of it playing it gets changed to Fine by Lemon Demon.

"Yea they don't care. I'm an adult anyways"

"You are 19. Technically a teen"

"Haha please don't say that"

"Yes ma'am"

"Also if it's a girl her name is going to be Rose. If a male it's going to be Neptune" I say as he looks at me.

"And if they are twins? "

"Uh... Fred and George! " I say as he face palms.

"Why... I should have expected that to be honest" he says with a small smile.

"Hehehe... "

"I love you Y/n" he says.

"I love you too Wes" I say as we fall asleep to ICP blasting through the house.

In the morning I'm in the bathroom again as my mom leans in the doorway.

"We are giving you this house. We are moving to the house next door. Since we already own that from the incident" she says. Someone was killed next door ages ago so my parents bought the house for real cheap.

I nod as my mom holds my hair back for me while I vomit again.

"I hate this"

"It stops eventually. Then the pain kicks in. Cramps everywhere" my mom says.

"Wonderful" I mumble as Steven dashes by the bathroom.

"And Steven gets the basement of the other house. Since he's apparently your brother now. We can't just get rid of him" my mom says as I laugh a little and get off of the floor.

Spring break passes by and I had a doctors appointment on the last day before we have to go back.

Wes and I sit in the waiting room as I get called for the ultrasound.

I get laid down as the lady checks for the baby.

Yes it is there but it's so small.

"Woah okay. They are tiny" I say as Wes laughs.

"Yet somehow that grows to be one of us"

"That's weird. But interesting" I say as Wes face palms.

"Okay anyways that's our kid"

"Very good Wes. I'm glad you know that" I say.

When the appointment is over Wes leaves to talk to the doctor for a second and then we head home.

Wes holds up a disc of the ultrasound and I smile a little.